1st August 2013, 10:57 PM
krivita sharma

How to get admission in MSc forensic sciences? I am doing BSc in medical

Hello sir/mam
i'm doing bsc in medical but after completing bsc i want to get admission in msc forensic sciences could i be able to get it please let me knw about it coz i really wanna do it &if not what i would have to do to do this course
it will be your greatness if u reply to my question

5th October 2015, 01:30 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in MSc forensic sciences? I am doing BSc in medical

Quote:
Originally Posted by krivita sharma View Post
Hello sir/mam
i'm doing bsc in medical but after completing bsc i want to get admission in msc forensic sciences could i be able to get it please let me knw about it coz i really wanna do it &if not what i would have to do to do this course
it will be your greatness if u reply to my question
Yes, you can study post graduation in forensic science in after your B.Sc. The job opportunities in the field are good. The aspirant can work in forensic research labs, police department, government organizations and investigating agencies. The eligibility to study the course is a graduation in any discipline. There are lots colleges which offer the course they are St. Xavier College, Mumbai, Sri Ramachandra Medical College, Chennai, University of Pune, Institute of forensic science, Mumbai etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?