17th November 2010, 08:54 PM
BEENA DEVASIA

How to get admission in MTA? Eligibility criteria and fees structure?

1.Eligibility?
2.Do you have any entrance exam?
3.Fees structure?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for MTA?
  2. Admission procedure and fee structure of Christ College for MTA programme?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  4. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria for the same and the fee structure?
  5. Procedure for admission in C.Dac Bangalore? What is the eligibility criteria? Fee structure and duration?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria and fee structure for taking admission in 11th std? How may I get details?
  7. Minimum Eligibility criteria to get admission for BE in Electrical in Mumbai or Pune? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for admission in B.Ed?
  9. MSW course from IGNOU: Process of admission? Eligibility criteria? Fee structure? Career prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Admission criteria, eligibility and fees for PGDM?
  11. Admission details, eligibility criteria and fee structure of B.Ed correspondence course?
  12. Any criteria for getting admission in CDAC course? Fee structure for it?
  13. List of colleges in Bangalore offering ME in Aeronautics? What's the admission criteria and fee structure?
  14. List of new courses along with their details, fee structure and eligibility criteria?
  15. Best universities for doing M.E correspondence in Maharashtra? Fee structure and eligibility criteria of the course?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue B.Sc Bioinformatics? What is the fee structure of the course in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  17. What's the Admission Criteria for B.E in KV Somaiyya College? What's the annual fee structure?
  18. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Gujarat colleges in Management sheets? What is the eligibility criteria for admission in medical college for MBBS?
23rd November 2010, 06:21 PM
raja jeganathan

Default Re: How to get admission in MTA? Eligibility criteria and fees structure?

the eligibily & fee for mta may changes based on college,, there is no entrance exam for it ,, direct admission only ,, commenly fee 7000rs/year

Plus 2 in any discipline with 50% marks (45% for SC / ST) or equivalent.
or
A Bachelors Degree (10+2+3) or equivalent with 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects is the minimum eligibility for admission.
23rd November 2010, 11:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in MTA? Eligibility criteria and fees structure?

The basis eligibility is a Bachelors Degree with 50% marks in all the subjects from a recognized university. The entrance exam and fees structure tends to vary depending up on the colleges applying for. Some of the reputed colleges offering the course are Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore, Pondicherry University, Christ College, Bangalore.
24th November 2010, 12:33 AM
mini rani
Senior Member++

HI!

You havn't mentioned the name of the college/university from where you are interested in doing the MTA course. The eligibility criteria, selection process, & fee for the MTA course differ from college to college.

In most of the institutes the eligibility criteria is a Graduate degree from a recognised university with 50% in aggregate (45% for SC / ST caste).

Following is the list of some of the best colleges in India offering MTA course:
Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra, Haryana
Christ College, Bangalore, Karnataka
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Pondicherry University, Center for Tourism Studies, Pondicherry
24th November 2010, 08:05 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

You will be eligible if you complete your Bachelor's degree with 50%.

According to me,there is no entrance test for it,you just need to join directly.But choose a reputated institute.

all the best
24th November 2010, 04:17 PM
nillu
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEENA DEVASIA View Post
1.Eligibility?
3.Fees structure?
As far as MTA is concerned which is Master of tourism mangement you have to appear for entrance test.
But you should select good college to have bright carreer.
The fees will vary from college to college so there cannot be uniformity in this regard.
The eligibility can be either 12 for graduation course or
graduate in any stream for PG.
Some colleges also provide admission through merit basis.
Some of the best colleges are
IITM gwalior
BHU, Varanasi
Lucknow University
2nd December 2010, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

i want 2 do mta from bhu ....................but i'hve heard dat there iz no such........there is ma(master of arts)-tourism management....so please clarify this.
5th January 2011, 01:12 AM
shraddha saraswat

i want 2 do mta from bhu ....................but i'hve heard dat there iz no such........there is ma(master of arts)-tourism management....so please clarify this.
8th January 2011, 02:15 PM

Question Re: How to get admission in MTA? Eligibility criteria and fees structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEENA DEVASIA View Post
1.Eligibility?
3.Fees structure?
i m dong my bsc degree.and i have 45% in puc...what are the eligibility criteria i must have?when will you conduct admiddion process?
26th January 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in MTA?
10th February 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by raja jeganathan View Post
the eligibily & fee for mta may changes based on college,, there is no entrance exam for it ,, direct admission only ,, commenly fee 7000rs/year

Plus 2 in any discipline with 50% marks (45% for SC / ST) or equivalent.
or
A Bachelors Degree (10+2+3) or equivalent with 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects is the minimum eligibility for admission.
wel i want to know dat which college or university offers mta jst for 7000 rs per annum without entrance test....waiting for ur reply..
14th February 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

i want to know dat which college or university offers mta jst for 7000 rs per annum without entrance test....waiting for ur reply..
16th May 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by jits View Post
You will be eligible if you complete your Bachelor's degree with 50%.

According to me,there is no entrance test for it,you just need to join directly.But choose a reputated institute.

all the best
is it true dat entrance exam is not needed to appear for MBA in tourism in pondicherry university .. plz clearify ....... hw do i get direct admission
28th May 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Many time asked question bt i did n't got answer. Once more i'm trying. Plz!! Tel me cn i get admission in MTA bcoz i did n't got a gud % . I got only 33% bt i have done basic course in tourism n nw i'm vry much interest in MTA n i belong to scheduled tribe.
8th January 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Iam, simran firstly i complete my B.Sc. airline tourism hospitality management in LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY i secured 70percent then i am complete my Master IN Tourism Administration in Chirst University Banglore i secured 77percent .
11th February 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Ma in tourism Management has been renamed as M.T.A since last year.
4th March 2012, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

hy..my name is lorine sangtham...cn anyone plz cl me on my number 9573120530

I would like to knw regarding the mta course. Plz make a contact, i m cnfused in chosing colege regarding dis
7th April 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

SIR
I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN MTA COURSE AT CHRIST COLLEGE BANGLOR. WHAT WILL BE THE APPROXIMATE AMOUNT THAT I HAVE TO SPENT FOR THIS COURSE? WHAT ARE THE ELIGIBILITIES THAT I SHOULD HAVE? IS THERE ANY SPECIFICATIONS FOR THE MARKS THAT I HAVE SECURED IN 2? WHWN WILL THE ADMISSION START?
19th April 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Do pondicherry university provide MTA course, If then what are the procedure to get admission there?, waiting for reply
6th June 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam:-
As i 've finished ma B.A(Tourism and Travel Management) with 86% overal... wanna do MTA course n an reputed university so, plz make an clear point about the specifications and entrance exam s needed for tis course ???? , plz do rply soon..... waiting fr yr response...!!!
25th July 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

hello , overheads this is naveen i have done b.com in 2011 52% so now i wanna do more in pg kindly suggest me is this course suits me
19th November 2013, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam
I Yeshi Rabsel 2nd Bcom(Travel & Tourism)form St. joseph college of commerce wanna do MTA course after my UG so please mau i know how much it'll be the course and entrance exam fee.?
Please do reply as soon as possible and i glade to hear form you.

Thank you!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?