14th June 2011, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Mumbai or Ahmednagar after scoring 73 marks in CET?

i got 73 marks in cet can i get admission in mumbai or ahmednagar

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Mumbai or Ahmednagar after scoring 73 marks in CET?
  2. Can I get admission in Mumbai after scoring 85 marks in CET?
  3. List of top colleges in nashik, Pune, Mumbai, Ahmednagar for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission procedure for the same?
  4. How to get admission in Chemical Engineering after scoring 91 marks in CET and 42 marks in AIEEE?
  5. Which engineering college to choose in Pune and Ahmednagar after scoring 165 in PCM and 83 in MHT CET?
  6. Admission in Pravara institute of Ahmednagar? Cutoff list of the colleges coming under ASSO CET?
  7. How can I get admission in Mumbai after scoring less marks in HSC and CET exam? Which institute is good for engineering?
  8. Engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE, 88 marks in MHT CET?
  9. Will I get admission in Mumbai after scoring 46 marks in AIEEE examination? I have got 70 marks in MHT CET
  10. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
  11. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  12. Admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 53 marks in AIEEE and 54 marks in MHT CET?
  13. Will I get admission in any Dental College in Mumbai after scoring 72% in 12th and 92 marks in PCB in CET?
  14. Where can I get admission in Mumbai after scoring 152 marks in PCM and 75 marks in MHT CET?
  15. Can I get admission in BAMS college in Mumbai after scoring 75 marks in MHT CET -- [New]
  16. Are there any colleges(In Mumbai or Pune) where I can get admission after scoring 23 marks in AIEEE, 57 in MHT CET and 67.3% 57.3% in 12th Maharashtra Boards? Should I opt for Management Quota for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get admission in MBBS course in Mumbai after scoring 129 marks in MHT CET exam?
  18. How to apply for admission in engineering in Mumbai after scoring 75 marks in MHT CET?
27th September 2015, 08:06 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in Mumbai or Ahmednagar after scoring 73 marks in CET?

After this much score in the entrance exam to get the admission in any engineering collage you have to go for the online counselling where you have to fill your choices for the streams and collages where you want to get the admission.

>> For this process you have to first register for the online counselling and that is fee of about the 500 Rs. and then can fill your choices and lock it. In the given duration of the time the result of the counselling will be allotted with the list of the selected candidates and you will also be allotted a seat in any collage.

>> After getting a seat in any collage your work is only submit the necessary documents and fee of the collage and then you will be the student of that collage and will be allowed for the classes at the starting of the collage classes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?