28th April 2015, 11:05 AM
rajesh311968

Am I eligible to apply for Assam medical entrance exam if I have done 12th CBSE board outside Assam?

Whether a student a permanent residence of Assam , passed metric 9(HSLC) from seba board and presently study 12 from cbse course outside Assam is eligible to appear in the medical entrance exam in Assam? Can someone please provide me the right information soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is a Assam Domicile student eligible to appear for Assam medical college exam after studying in class 12th under CBSE outside? What is the criteria?
  2. Assam domicile candidate studying class 12 exam under CBSE course outside Assam is eligible to appear for the Assam Medical College Exam?
  3. Am I eligible to appear for Assam Medical College exam?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria of Assam medical entrance exams for students who have passed 12th from outside?
  5. Question papers of Assam Medical? Date of the Medical Entrance Exam of Assam?
  6. Whether Assam Domicile student of other state is eligible to apply for Assam-CEE(Medical)?
  7. What percentage is required in 12th std by a CBSE candidate to get admission in MBBS(in Assam) without appearing in CEE exam? I belong to Assam and have completed 12th from KVS(out of Assam)
  8. Is it a good choice to change my board to CBSE for HS final year in Assam?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for Assam JAT?
  10. Am I eligible for JAT, ASSAM exam? I have done my 12th from Panipat and having residential of Assam
  11. Eligibility criteria for Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Exam for students of Assam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for Assam CEE? I've passed H.S final exam with 76% marks PCB and currently preparing for Assam medical entrance
  13. Can I appear for the entrance tests in Assam? I am appearing in CBSE 12th from Bihar
  14. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Assam Medical Entrance exam?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for the post of SI(Assam Police)? I have completed graduation
  16. Can the students having the Maghalaya PRC and not Assam PRC apply for Assam Medical Entrance?
  17. Am I eligible for Assam CEE after scoring 56% marks (PCB) in 12th board exam?
  18. Will I get a seat in medical college of Assam after scoring a medical Assam CEE rank of 294?
28th April 2015, 12:05 PM
Paliyal79

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Assam medical entrance exam if I have done 12th CBSE board outside Assam?

yes my friend,
you can apply for the Asam medial entrance exam.
For applying to the Asam medical entrane exam, you must have qualify the 10+2 exam fro any recognised board or university in medical stream and the perentage of the marks is more than 60 percent.
I hope the information help you.
28th April 2015, 02:48 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Assam medical entrance exam if I have done 12th CBSE board outside Assam?

Yes,you are eligible to apply for Assam medical entrance exam on the condition that you should be a citizen of India and permanent resident of Assam.

The candidate age should be in between 17 years to 24 years as on the 31st December 2015.

The candidate should have passed 12th class in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually with minimum 60% marks for general category and 50% marks for OBC and SC/ST candidates.

The candidate has to secure at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in Common Entrance Examination for general category and 40% marks for OBC and SC/ST candidates.
5th August 2015, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

I am from assam .but i am doing 10 2 in delhi. Can i appear in CEE assam medical entrance
27th September 2015, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

I passed my hs in 2014 with subjects PCB but failed in mathematics. I want to do engineering. So can i reappear in the maths paper only next year and apply for cee engineering. Or should i need to appear in all the subjects to get admission in engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?