8th June 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in PAF medical field after scoring 78% marks in FSc pre medical?

Sir, if i'll get 78%marks in FSc pre medical then how can i'll be able to get admission in PAF medical feild and what is the last date of admission and entry test please tell me in detail

6th July 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in PAF medical field after scoring 78% marks in FSc pre medical?

my sister has given her FSc papers...she is going to take NUST test on 16th july....can she apply for PAF medical too..?? if yes,what is the procedure and what is the entrance test date??regards..
13th July 2011, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in PAF medical field after scoring 78% marks in FSc pre medical?

When will the entry test be taken for the PAF?
21st July 2011, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in PAF medical college?
7th August 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Are their any PAF medical colleges if yes how can i apply to PAF Medical colleges as i got 80% marks in matric and 75% marks in F.SC pre medical and my Father also
served in PAF .So are their any quota seats for PAF personnel sons
7th August 2011, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

How can i get admision in PAF medical college? after scoring 80% marks in matric and 75% marks in F.sc and are their any quota seats far PAF personnel sons/daughters?
11th August 2011, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

i have got 78% marks in SSC with 16 years of age so can i join PAF For pre medical?nd my father served in army. .if yes then tell me the proper method and entrance test last date please.
Shahid Ali Khan
16th August 2011, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, if i'll get 78%marks in FSc pre medical then how can i'll be able to get admission in PAF medical feild and what is the last date of admission and entry test please tell me in detail
.and how i get scholarship.
21st August 2011, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

how to aply for medical in PAF/
18th September 2011, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

please give the test date of air force
incoming badge
23rd November 2011, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the Due date of suamision form for the year 1012?
30th August 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

I have been retired from PAF (CHIEF TECH ).My son obtained 78% in matric and 80.75% in FSC.wants to get admission in PAF medical College.
5th August 2013, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

ASSLAM O ALAIKUM Sir ,I've taken my 1st year annual examinatoin 2013 .I want to join (paf) 4 bcming a airline pilot So plz tell me when will admission start 4 2nd year ........... ???
I'm vry brave as i'm very cnfidnt about my self . Plz tell me all procedure of admission .
Plz Sir reply soon as i know that u r busy but kindly Sir i've an ability to do this. Or send me msg on this number (0321 2482983)
2nd February 2014, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

I have taken fsc pre-medical 1st part examination and obtained 82% . Now I'm going to take fsc 2nd part. Can I get a chance for admission in PAF medical college. U am daughter of a retired PAF worker. Please inform me on my brother's ID [email protected]
2nd September 2015, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

sir i have passed fsc pre medical exams this year , how can apply in PAF for the seat of pilot , what is basic criteria for girls....and what are other respectable seat for girls in paf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?