20th June 2013, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for PG seat in medical? What is the fee structure for counseling?

require admission for PG seat in medical , fee structure counslling etc. pl indicate

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admitted in Kind George Medical College through a Management Seat? What is the fee structure? When does the admission take place?
  2. How can I get admission in Shaadan Medical college? What is the fee structure?
  3. How to get a free seat in medical colleges? Exams which I need to write and the fee structure of it?
  4. Donation and fee structure of medical seat in Pondicherry Medical College and Bangalore Private Medical College?
  5. Can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Medical College for BDS programme if scored 180 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam being a BC candidate? Fee structure and job opportunities of BDS?
  6. Can I get a seat in MBBS? What is the fee structure?
  7. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Will I get a medical seat in Merit after scoring 180/200(medical cutoff)? Fee structure for admission in those colleges?
  9. Information about medical seat availability? What is the fee structure of private medical colleges in Hyderabad, Karnataka and Chennai
  10. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college?
  11. Admission process, fee structure and exact date of admission for private medical colleges?
  12. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  13. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  14. Can I get admission in any BDS colleges of Tamil Nadu if scored 180 marks in NEET being a BC student? Fee structure and job opportunities after completing BDS? -- [New]
  15. Will I get a seat in BAMS or BHMS after scoring 20,786 rank in EAMCET? What is the fee structure? When is the counseling?
  16. Can I get a seat in any M.Tech college after scoring 5622 rank in PGECET under BC-A category? How is counseling conducted? Fee structure details?
  17. Procedure for direct admission in BVP medical college? Fee structure of it?
  18. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?