31st December 2016, 01:02 PM
Ajil p

How to get admission in PSG College of Technology after B.Tech with Mechanical Engineering to study PG in Welding? Syllabus of entrance exam and model question paper for the same?

Hello sir, I am studying B.Tech with Mechanical Engineering and interested to do PG in Welding course from PSG College of Technology. How can I get admission?
Syllabus details of entrance exam and model question paper for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. PTU M.Tech in Production Engineering Welding Technology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Pune University Production Engineering 4th Sem- Welding and Foundry Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. Cochin University B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering-8th Sem-Production Technology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Previous year cut off marks to take admission in PSG College to study Textile Technology course? Courses available in PSG College in Textile Technology field?
  5. Admission procedure to study B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) in PSG College of Engineering and Technology?
  6. PSG College procedure of admission and qualifying exam or marks -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What's the admission procedure for MCA in PSG college of technology (Coimbatore)?
  8. JNTU, B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering, Production Technology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. What is the procedure to follow to get B.Tech seat in PSG college of Engineering?
  10. WBUT B.Tech 7th semester Mechanical question paper
  11. Exams to write for admission in PSG college of Technology?
  12. Details on Mechanical Engineering seat availability for Engineering Colleges in Kerala?
  13. Can I get admission in Anna University, MIT or PSG College to study M.E. if scored 37.971 marks in TANCET-ME being a BC candidate?
  14. Can I get admission in PSG college of engineering for ECE or Mechanical after scoring 196 under OBC non local(AP)?
  15. How can I get admission to study B.E. in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  16. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  17. Syllabus and Model Question Papers of DRDO Entrance Exam for Diploma Engineers?
  18. Available courses to study Piping or Welding Technology to get job in Abroad easily?
9th April 2018, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in PSG College of Technology after B.Tech with Mechanical Engineering to study PG in Welding? Syllabus of entrance exam and model question paper for the same?

Sir, I have completed B.E Mechanical Engineering . I am interested to join PG programme welding and quality engineering at PSG College Coimbatore. I need model question paper, how can I get a model question paper
19th July 2021, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in PSG College of Technology after B.Tech with Mechanical Engineering to study PG in Welding? Syllabus of entrance exam and model question paper for the same?

I need syllabus for of in welding and quality engineering course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?