19th July 2015, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Available courses to study Piping or Welding Technology to get job in Abroad easily?

I am a B.E., Mech fresher. I like to work in gulf countries so someone explain me that in which course can i study either piping or welding technology.....

12th June 2016, 04:07 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Available courses to study Piping or Welding Technology to get job in Abroad easily?

In order to work in a Gulf country you need to have some reference or must have job offer previously going for the job in Gulf.

If you have any two of the following option with you then only you can go to the gulf country.

Even you can not go there in search of the job, as if you are moving out for international roaming, then you have to make everything clear that why you are going, where you are going and what is the purpose of your roaming.
12th June 2016, 04:16 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: Available courses to study Piping or Welding Technology to get job in Abroad easily?

I will suggest you to go through welding course. As there are huge demand for the electronic guy, electricians, welding guy and all the guys like this, as there are much work there because of large infrastructure.

SO, if you are good enough in these activities then you can easily get job in GULF.

Moreover if you have some IT knowledge then your opportunity will increase a lot.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?