27th June 2015, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study B.E. in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am doing my Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
After the completion of this course I want to join B.E. in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore. May I know some way?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Colleges offering part time Ph.D in Management in Finance or Marketing? When will the notification be released by these colleges for this course?
  2. Can I get a chance to join government college after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering in PSG Tech
  3. Which are the best colleges for EEE?
  4. What's the admission procedure for MCA in PSG college of technology (Coimbatore)?
  5. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  6. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  7. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  8. Cutoff required to join in PSG college of Coimbatore in various courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of colleges in Chennai, Tamilnadu offering M.Tech(ECE) course? Fee structure and the hostel facilities for ladies?
  10. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  11. What is the current updated list of Autonomous Institutions in Tamilnadu?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore?
  13. Top colleges for MBA in Tamil Nadu?
  14. Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  15. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  16. Cutoff marks in diploma in mechanical engineering in PSG college Coimbatore Institute of Technology
  17. Cutoff marks in diploma in mechanical engineering in PSG college Coimbatore Institute of Technology
  18. How can I get admission to study B.Tech if completed Electrical & Electronics Engineering Diploma course?
30th June 2015, 08:02 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study B.E. in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?

To get admission in B.E course in PSG college of Technology, Coimbatore after completion of your Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering course, you need to appear in Lateral Entry Examination conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?