5th January 2012, 04:58 PM
bhalala hetal b

How can I get a job after completing EC Engineering in Diploma with overall 8.8 CPI in GTU?

i want to get job i am complete ec engg. In diploma with 8.8 cpi of all sem agrigate in gtu how i can get good job
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in GTU after completing diploma in IGNOU? I am studying in diploma mechanical engineering
  2. Which are the government GTU based colleges offering D to D courses in EC in South Gujarat and Central Gujarat? Will I get admission in degree with average CPI of 8.0?
  3. Procedure to do get admission in B.E after completing Diploma in EC from GTU?
  4. How can I apply for degree pogram in G.T.U and other universities? I've completed diploma engineering in G.T.U and now I'm doing job in Essar
  5. Which college to select after completing diploma in Civil with 7.83 CPI for degree course?
  6. List of government engineering colleges in Gujarat affiliated to GTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of best colleges in Gujarat offering lateral entry?
  8. Can I get admission in degree engineering in mechanical after completing diploma mechanical? I have scored 6.30 CPI
  9. How to get a job in Surat or Bangaluru after completing diploma EC with 8.81 CPT?
  10. Which is a preferred course in Canada after completing diploma in mechanical from GTU?
  11. Can I get admission in GTU after completing diploma from Rajasthan Shridhar University
  12. Can I get admission in mechanical degree after completing diploma with CPI of 5.5
  13. What is the marks criteria required to get admission in GTU for doing masters after B.E?
  14. Can i apply for PSU jobs with 6.8 CGPA? -- [New]
  15. Can I get admission in GTU after completing diploma from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth university
  16. What are the job opportunities after completion of B.Tech in EC? What type of small courses will be helpful for future aspect?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Psychiatrist course after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  18. Percentage required in diploma to join GTU Ahmedabad college?
28th April 2012, 03:37 AM
anubhav0007

Default Re: How can I get a job after completing EC Engineering in Diploma with overall 8.8 CPI in GTU?

Hello,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Answere<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<

- As you are a Diploma Final yr student with ECE as your trade.
- The best option is to get a admission in 2nd yr of B.Tech for which you have to qualify an interview which conducts in respective institutes on which you are applying.
- You have to apply first and then on the basis of your % they will call you for interview and selected for lateral entry.
- Job is also a good option for you if you want that this is the time that you end your studies.

All the BEST……….
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?