7th February 2011, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Stream change from Production engineering to civil or IT in 1st year from Gujarat University?

i'm in B.E. 1st year in production engg,, in gujrat tech. uni. (GTU)
n
i want to change my stream from production engg. 2 other like civil , information tech.
so can i change my stream ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I change my stream to Civil Engineering after completion of 1st year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at MANUU, Darbhanga?
  2. Can i change my engineering stream after first year completion?
  3. How can I change my stream to Civil Engineering being a Mechanical student?
  4. Is it possible to change the stream if studying B.Tech(ECE) 1st year?
  5. How to change my college after 1st year B.E in Tamilnadu? I am studying in RMK engineering college
  6. Is it possible to change my stream from Diploma in Electrical Engineering to Diploma in Electronics? How to change the stream? -- [New]
  7. How to change my stream after first year of Engineering (B.E.)? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it possible to change my course or course stream after completing first year of the course?
  9. Procedure to join in other colleges in Gujarat while studying in government engineering college in Civil Engineering?
  10. If I have a backlog in one subject can I change from Civil to Mechanical Engineering after 1st year?
  11. Can I change my stream from BE to B.Sc after completing 1st year of the course?
  12. Is it possible to change the stream in BE 2nd year?
  13. After passing diploma in civil engineering from L.E college with 54% can I get admission in other state with donation?
  14. Which type of jobs can be done in Gujarat after completing B.E in production?
  15. Which stream is better among production engineering, Chemical, Polymer Engineering or Civil Engineering?
  16. Civil engineering student wanting to transfer to Computer Science/IT stream
  17. How to change the branch from engineering to commerce stream?
  18. Is it possible for me to change the stream in B.E to marine or aeronautical after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
8th February 2011, 01:42 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Stream change from Production engineering to civil or IT in 1st year from Gujarat University?

hi....
there is an option of sliding after the first year,but it depends on the availability of seat in the branch in which you want to slide and the non availability of an another student having better marks than you in the first year exams,
but if you do get an chance then better go for civil engineering because the demand for it is great and its having lots of scope in India because of so much of infrastructure development
all the best
2nd April 2013, 12:32 PM

Question Re: Stream change from IT to MECHENICAL or AUTOMOBILE in 1st year from Gujarat University?

can i do this .?? and can i change my branch after 2nd sem or 1st year..?
27th August 2013, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Stream change from Production engineering to civil or IT in 1st year from Gujarat University?

I am in EC sem 1
I want to change streem from EC to Computer . Can i change streem ..
18th November 2016, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

I want to change My branch plz help me quickly it's my last chance plz provide me instructions
22nd May 2017, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

I am in autonomous Institute in sfi seat, i change college in gtu (gia) seat, my Branch is same in both college. I change or not??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?