24th August 2012, 10:51 PM
Kiranshelar0077

Is it possible to change my course for 2nd year? How to take admission for civil engineering in diploma?

is it possible to change my course for the second year ??

i wanted admission for civil engg in diploma but due to the insufficiency of seats i had to settle for computer engg for the first year....

so is it possible to change from computer engg to civil engg for my second year because i want to pursue civil engg only....

can you please help me

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for civil engineering? I have scored 70% in civil engineering diploma
  2. Can I take admission in B.E 2nd or 1st year after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  3. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year after diploma in civil engineering branch
  4. What is the admission process for direct admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. after diploma in Printing technology? -- [New]
  5. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible to take admission in B.Tech Civil Engineering after completing B.Tech in E&C
  7. How to get direct 2nd year admission for B.Tech after Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  8. How may I get information about the admission procedure for taking admission in B.Tech course with civil engineering stream after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  9. How can I take admission in 2nd yr B.E as a part time? I've completed diploma in civil engineering through correspondence
  10. Admission in 2nd year diploma in Valsad? Is it possible to change engineering college or faculty?
  11. Can I change my field after diploma in computer engineering if I dont like it? Any chance to get admission in Civil Engineering in Degree?
  12. Can I get admission in B.E. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Biotechnology?
  13. Lateral entry from one Diploma stream to another?
  14. How to get admission in direct 2nd year in civil engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
  15. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  16. How to change the college after completing diploma? How to take admission in direct 2nd year?
  17. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
  18. What is the procedure to take admission in 2nd year B.Tech civil engineering in PEC chandigarh after diploma in CE
29th September 2012, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to change my course for 2nd year? How to take admission for civil engineering in diploma?

i am persuing my engineering in 2nd year can i chang my trade in 2nd year in b tech from ECE to CIVIL engg.
9th January 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to change my course for 2nd year? How to take admission for civil engineering in diploma?

how to change diploma engineering stream after 1st year
26th September 2013, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Kiranshelar0077;2604238]is it possible to change my course for the second year ??

i wanted admission for civil engg in diploma but due to the insufficiency of seats i had to settle for computer engg for the first year....

so is it possible to change from computer engg to civil engg for my second year because i want to pursue civil engg only....
can i change or not is it problematic for me in furthur
can you please help me
26th September 2013, 09:55 PM

[QUOTE=Kiranshelar0077;2604238]is it possible to change my course for the second year ??

can i change or not is it problematic for me in furthur
can you please help me
13th December 2013, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

I take addmition in second year b.e. and I want change in civil
15th June 2014, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

am finding first year diploma course in computer engineering difficult to cope up with. am looking forward to change to commerce stream. what are the possibilities for a change since the college is not submitting the leaving certificate.
14th August 2014, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

I had taken admission in electrical engineering in first year diploma.Is there any way to change it to civil engineering in second year ? PLEASE HELP ME
1st September 2014, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to change my college and also from civil department to any another for 2nd year
29th July 2015, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

can i cange my branch printing technology to electrical engeeniering in pusa polytechnic
24th May 2016, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change my course for 2nd year?
How to take admission for mechanical engineering in diploma?
19th July 2016, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?