29th January 2011, 08:12 PM
anupmai

How to get admission in SPA Delhi without giving AIEEE?

i wanna get admission in spa delhi. bt unfortunately i missd my chance to appear in aieee...so is there any other way to get admission in SPA...?????????

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria for NRI admission in SPA Delhi? Do NRI students have to appear for AIEEE and NATA?
  2. How can I get admission in SPA Delhi for PG in regional planning
  3. Is there any seat quota system for Manipur in AIEEE B.Arch in SPA, Delhi?
  4. How many seats are available in SPA college Delhi for SC category students? With 181 marks in AIEEE B.Arch exam can I get admission?
  5. What is the expected rank after scoring 200 marks in aptitude test in AIEEE? Any chance of SPA Delhi or GNDU university?
  6. Separate form filling for SPA? or it'll be under aieee counselling?
  7. How can I apply for AIEEE exam? What's the eligibility criteria? List of banks in Delhi where I can find registration forms?
  8. Can I get NIT Trichy or MANIT Bhopal, SPA Delhi, Bhopal after scoring 200 marks in AIEEE?
  9. Which is better for B.Arch: MANIT Bhopal, SPA Bhopal or BIT Mesra? I have secured 2210 rank in AEEE under B.Arch. Is there any chance to get a seat in B.Arch course in SPA, Delhi?
  10. Would I be considered under Delhi reserved quota for taking admission in DTU, if I do my 12th(CBSE) from Rajasthan? What rank should I secure in AIEEE for getting admission in DTU?
  11. What are the eligibility criteria for admission in Delhi for Engineering with low rank in AIEEE?
  12. Can I get admission for SPA Vijayawada after scoring 40311 AIEEE rank?
  13. Requirements for admission in spa?
  14. Best training institutes in East Delhi? I want to take admission in SPA Delhi
  15. What is the expected cutoff for JEE Mains Paper II to get admission into SPA New Delhi?
  16. Required rank or marks in NATA to get admission in SPA or One or the best Architecture colleges in Delhi?
  17. How to prepare for IIT and AIEEE exam? Cutoff rank required to get admission in DCE and SPA?
  18. How can I prepare for NATA to get admission in SPA-Delhi? -- [New]
3rd February 2011, 01:46 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get admission in SPA Delhi without giving AIEEE?

The eligibility criteria for admission is that you should get 50% in 12th standard with mathematics as the subject

The only way to get into B Arch courses for SPA delhi is through AIEEE. There is no other way as of now.

So you will need to answer the entrance test of AIEEE

All the best!!!
3rd February 2011, 06:51 AM
xavi

freind,

--Its mandatory to give AIEEE examination.
--The eligibility criteria for admission is that

-you should get 50% in 12th standard with mathematics as the subject

-The only way to get into B Arch courses for SPA delhi is through AIEEE.

all the best
3rd February 2011, 08:08 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Without Appear In The AIEEE Entrance Exams You Cant Get Admission In SPA In Delhi Colleges. So, If You Are Interested In Architecture Course, Then You Have To Clear The AIEEE Entrance Exams, With Good Marks.

To Appear In This Exams, You Should have passed 12th or Equivalent Examination with atleast 50% aggregate marks and Mathematics as a subject in class 12th. Those who are appearing for class 12th exams in 2011 can also apply For This Entrance exams.

So, If You Are Interested to Get Admission In Undergraduate Programme Then You Have To Appear In AIEEE Exams, Only This Is The Way To Get Admission In Architecture Course. If You Want To get More Information Please Visit The Official Websites -

www.spa.ac.in
3rd February 2011, 08:24 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

I don't think there is any way other than cracking AIEEE to get admission in SPA delhi in architecture course.

It is mandatory to clear AIEEE to get admission in SPA delhi as there are no way other than that.

You should have got atleast 50% aggregate with maths must in class 12th .

The students who are appearing in class 12th exam are also eligible to appear for this exam.

so, don't waste your time here and there .just appear in AIEEE exam and crack it to get entry. for other details please visit the official website that is -http://www.spa.ac.in
29th March 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

what is minimum recquired aieeee barch rank to get seat in spa to a BC D Student . Are there any reservatins. I came to know that b arch is a 4 yr degree cource from academic year 2011, is it true. please send reply
13th April 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

I am a 11th grade student and i've opted for PCM COMP.SC.
what score should i get in AIEEE to confirm my admission in a good architecture school??
17th April 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Can i take admission in b tech part time course in dce without aieee exam
25th April 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

WE stay in UAE since 2005.my son is very much interested to study in SPA Delhi.Is there any NRI reservation for Indian students from UAE?
22nd May 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a 11th grade student and i've opted for PCM COMP.SC.
what score should i get in AIEEE to confirm my admission in a good architecture school??
Through AIEEE the best architectural colleges are SPA's or NITs.. SPA delhi requires a All india rank of below 700 while the nits require a rank below 3000..
6th June 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

what is catoff marks of aieee for b.arch course
7th June 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 2106 in obc category..
can i get spa delhi for B.arch?
12th June 2011, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

i have air 1328 rank in aieee in arch stream... after spa delhi, wich is d best for persuing b.arch
12th June 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission through nata exam in spa delhi
13th June 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in SPA Delhi with air rank 2470 overall
29th June 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

my air rank is 2765 in aieee.and my12class %is 55%. so plz tell me ..can i get admission in spa.
2nd July 2011, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

how we take admission in spa , delhi
5th February 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

do foreign nationals have to give AIEEE??
20th March 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,I am student of architecture, presently in my final semester, with an aggregate of 68% (till 8th sem).
I appeared for the gate exam 2012 and have acquired a score of 43/100, with 413 rank all over India.
I registered and appeared the exam under the general category status, but I ALSO HAPPEN TO fall under OBC CATEGORY.
Query: if you could help me know the eligibility of my case, if I apply for admissions under OBC category with the present scores?
Please also enlighten me with the admission process for masters in your prestigious college.
28th March 2012, 12:57 PM
kaveribiswas

The eligibility criteria for admission is that you should get 50% in 12th standard with mathematics as the subject

The only way to get into B Arch courses for SPA delhi is through AIEEE. There is no other way as of now.
18th April 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

can i get d admission in spa by taking aieee be/btech exam and by taking nata test
14th May 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

i an expecting 230 marks in aieee 2012 b.arch exam, i am a schedule caste, how much rank do i get ????
19th May 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

i am gen. catagory student. i am expecting 200 marks out of 390 can i get spa,delhi or any nit's
29th May 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

whats the procedure for spa delhi.? i have given my aieee and expect good results.. do i have to fill a form for the college for aieee couselling? n is that d same procedure for other colleges thru aieee too?
3rd June 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

i am expacting 240-250 marks in AIEEE barch ,what are chances in SPA DELHI ,GEN CATEGORY
14th June 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Meri aieee {b.arch} me over all rank 47,106 h or sc category me 3,866 h, but mere 12th standard me 49.2% h with science stream. So. . . . . Pls...reply me, can i get admission in s.p.a. Delhi?
19th June 2013, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

sir. i got 53% marks in 12th and i want to take admission in SPA ...

so, sir my Question is that " HOW MUCH I GET MARKS IN JEE MAIN (PAPER 2) ...?
24th June 2013, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

sir i got 90.6 in cbse with 94 in maths.. can i get in spa?? what is the selection criteria for spa? whn is aieee paper 2 results comming out? is it done through nata?
1st July 2013, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission in any one of spa's through nata exam
10th March 2014, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

can i get in spa with a good score in b.arch jee mains even if i dont get 90 in my boards?
9th April 2023, 09:00 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Admission in SPA Delhi without giving AIEEE

The School of Planning and Architecture (SPA) Delhi is a prestigious institution for architecture and planning studies in India. Admission to SPA Delhi is usually done through the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). However, there are a few alternative options to get admission to SPA Delhi without giving AIEEE. Here are some ways:

Direct Admission: SPA Delhi offers a limited number of seats for direct admission based on merit. This option is available only to candidates who have completed their 10+2 or equivalent exam with an aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.

NATA Score: Candidates can also get admission to SPA Delhi based on their NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) scores. NATA is a national-level entrance exam conducted by the Council of Architecture for admission to undergraduate architecture courses in India.

Other State-level Exams: Candidates can also get admission to SPA Delhi through state-level architecture entrance exams such as the UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam) or MHT-CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test). However, candidates must check with the SPA Delhi admission office to ensure that these exams are accepted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?