6th June 2011, 10:09 PM
neha warke

How many seats are available in SPA college Delhi for SC category students? With 181 marks in AIEEE B.Arch exam can I get admission?

May i know, how many seats available in SPA college delhi in SC catogories, after scoring 181 marks in AIEEE B.Arch exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get any NIT or SPA after scoring 168 marks in B.Arch AIEEE? I belong to SC category
  2. Criteria for NRI admission in SPA Delhi? Do NRI students have to appear for AIEEE and NATA?
  3. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get admission in SPA Delhi without giving AIEEE?
  5. What is the expected rank after scoring 200 marks in aptitude test in AIEEE? Any chance of SPA Delhi or GNDU university?
  6. Requirements for admission in spa?
  7. Admission in any college of Delhi and Noida after scoring 60 marks in AIEEE? Which colleges can I get? Any chance for admission in Delhi and Noida?
  8. Can I get admission in any college after scoring overall rank of 46605 in general category of B.Arch AIEEE
  9. Procedure to get admission for M.Com course? Which Entrance Exam should I give for this? Required Percentage of Marks in B.Com course to be eligible for the Entrance Exam?
  10. Is there any seat quota system for Manipur in AIEEE B.Arch in SPA, Delhi?
  11. Can I get admission for B.Arch in any NIT with a score of 114 marks in AIEEE?
  12. What is the OBC quota percentage give for history hons?
  13. Can I get admission in SPA Delhi in B.Arch course after scoring 82.20% in 12th?
  14. Can I get a B.Arch college in India(AP) after scoring 112 marks in B.Arch?
  15. Can a candidate from Delhi school get a seat among 85% reserved seats for offline AIEEE examination? Should I go for online AIEEE?
  16. Will I be able to get admission in DCE(DTU) after scoring 200/360? Are there 85% seats for students from Delhi?
  17. List of engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE for outsider in gujarat?
  18. Can I get admission in B.Arch at SPA, Delhi with 101 marks in NATA and 200 marks in JEE Main Paper-II? -- [New]
7th November 2011, 04:05 PM
iatul89

Default Re: How many seats are available in SPA college Delhi for SC category students? With 181 marks in AIEEE B.Arch exam can I get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neha warke View Post
May i know, how many seats available in SPA college delhi in SC catogories, after scoring 181 marks in AIEEE B.Arch exam?
Hi Friend,

School of Planning & Architecture (SPA) is an elite Institute offering the course of architecture as well as planning and have been recognized in the country due to the high level of quality education followed. The Institute was established in the year 1941 as a Department of Architecture of Delhi Polytechnic. The Institute was affiliated to the Delhi University from 1959 to 1978. The Institute was known as School of Planning & Architecture. In the year 1979, the Institute was successful in earning the deemed status from the Government of India. The Institute has been marked as one of the best architecture as well as planning Institutes in the entire nation.

School of Planning & Architecture offers both the Under Graduate as well as the Post Graduate degree in the two subjects. Besides these tow, the Institute also offers the Doctoral program in the two disciplines. The Institute undertakes admission to its undergraduate level course, B.Arch and B.Planning through All India Engineering/Architecture Entrance Exam (AIEEE). Thus candidates those are interested in undertaking the course, have to appear for AIEEE.

Eligibility criteria:

A candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with atleast 50% aggregate marks and Mathematics as a subject in class 12th. Those who are appearing for class 12th exams in 2011 can also apply.

Courses offered:

Bachelor of Architecture (5 years): 74 seats

Bachelor of Planning (4 years): 20 seats

Contact details:

School of Planning and Architecture Delhi

4, Block-B, Indraprastha Estate,

New Delhi Delhi

Phone: +91-11-23702382, 23702375-8

10th June 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many seats are available in SPA college Delhi for SC category students? With 181 marks in AIEEE B.Arch exam can I get admission?

i got 674 rank in B.arch in aieee at state level in sc category can i still got good college b.arch
10th June 2012, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

sir , i have scored 166 marks in B.Arch 2012 (S.C category)
my rank in S.C category is 84 (State)
can i get any SPA?
11th June 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

my delhi state rank in aieee b.arch is 278 .......can i get admission in SPA????
3rd February 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for all India quota in school of planning and architecture, Delhi?
10th April 2013, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

I have appeared for jee exam this year 2013 - I expect over 300 marks in this test - moreover in class 12th board this year - I expect 100% marks in Engineering Drawing and 90% plus in mathematics - Pls let me know my chances in getting thru SPA.
18th March 2017, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

How many seats are available in SPA college Delhi for open category for masters in urban planning course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?