23rd October 2014, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for NATA to get admission in SPA-Delhi?

Hello
This is Gunjan Jain, a student from India who wants to do his architecture from India itself. I am a 11th class student doing my diploma through IB (international baccalaureate) board. I wanted to know that how much I am prepared for the entrance in SPA Delhi through NATA exam. Please, help me, I really need someone to genuinely assess me.
Please reply....

15th December 2014, 10:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for NATA to get admission in SPA-Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
This is Gunjan Jain, a student from India who wants to do his architecture from India itself. I am a 11th class student doing my diploma through IB (international baccalaureate) board. I wanted to know that how much I am prepared for the entrance in SPA Delhi through NATA exam. Please, help me, I really need someone to genuinely assess me.
Please reply....
Its good to see that you are interested to prepare for NATA entrance exam. Here I am providing you some tips to prepare for NATA entrance exam.

1) First you must know about the exam pattern of NATA exam. There are two sets of tests to clear the NATA exam which as follows,

-Drawing (Architecture) Test.
-Aesthetic Sensitivity Test

2) You must go through the previous year question papers and Books as well.

3) Try to give online Mock Test.

Books for NATA Entrance Exam:
  • Architecture Entrance Book by P.K. Mishra
  • Arihant Book’s A Complete Self Study Guide for B. Arch Entrance Examinations
  • B Arch Exam Guide by PK Mishra
  • Engineering Drawing by N.D.Bhatt and Pancha
  • NATA/AIEE B.Arch. Question Bank-2011
  • Verbal & Non Verbal Reasoning Book by R.S. Agarwal
  • B.Arch Entrance Exams: A Targeted Study Programme 1st Edition Author: PK Mishra
9th April 2023, 09:04 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

To prepare for the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) for admission to the School of Planning and Architecture (SPA) Delhi, here are some tips:

Understand the Exam Pattern: NATA is a computer-based test that consists of two parts: Part A and Part B. Part A comprises multiple-choice questions on Mathematics and General Aptitude, while Part B assesses the drawing skills of the candidate. Understanding the exam pattern is crucial to develop an effective preparation strategy.

Study Material: There are many books, study materials, and online resources available for NATA preparation. Candidates can refer to NCERT books for Mathematics and General Aptitude, and study materials specifically designed for NATA preparation.

Practice Drawing: Part B of NATA assesses the drawing skills of the candidate. Regular practice of drawing skills is essential to develop the required skills and techniques. Candidates can practice drawing sketches, objects, and perspectives using different mediums such as pencils, charcoal, and watercolors.

Solve Mock Tests: Solving mock tests and previous year question papers is an excellent way to assess your preparation level, identify your strengths and weaknesses, and develop exam-taking strategies. Candidates can find many mock tests and previous year question papers online.

Time Management: Time management is crucial in NATA, as candidates have to complete both parts of the exam within the given time limit. Practicing under time constraints and developing time management strategies is essential to excel in the exam.
30th April 2023, 11:45 AM
Ar_pit

NATA has two parts - Part A and Part B.

Part A consists of multiple-choice questions on Mathematics and General Aptitude, and

Part B consists of a drawing test. Knowing the exam pattern will help you to plan your preparation accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?