26th February 2010, 11:09 PM
garima aggarwal

Requirements for admission in spa?

hey!. . . . i wanted to know besides 50% marks in boards in maths what are other options for getting admission in spa?. . . .what rank in aieee is needed??? and what should be done to get preference over other students i mean what extra preparations should be done? n i m a national table tennis player. . .will that help somewhere??

27th February 2010, 04:29 AM
nandan.554

Default Re: Requirements for admission in spa?

hey!. . . . i wanted to know besides 50% marks in boards in maths what are other options for getting admission in spa?. . . .what rank in aieee is needed??? and what should be done to get preference over other students i mean what extra preparations should be done? n i m a national table tennis player. . .will that help somewhere??
11th March 2010, 03:24 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

The minimum academic qualification for admission through AIEEE is a pass in the final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent referred to as the qualifying examination.....
25th March 2010, 01:38 AM
mike shinoda back
Senior Member++

hi,
you just visit the below website and collect the all details-
http://www.humber.ca/program/11181#admissions.

all details are given there.
all the best and good luck.
30th March 2010, 10:32 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

hi friend,
there is also some sports quota,
but you can see the details on the websites
http://www.humber.ca/program/11181#admissions.

o k
all the best
31st March 2010, 11:49 AM
Bella
Senior Member++++

please the eligibility criteria at http://www.winentrance.com/engineering_entrance_exam/spa/School-Planning-Architecture-SPA.html
30th April 2010, 04:15 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

To get into SPA you have to get through AIEEE Barch exam. The competition is quite tough due to no of students answering.

I am not sure whether there is any sports quota in SPA but you better focus on AIEEE exam and try to get in top 100 in India in AIEEE BArch to confirm your seat

Cheers
30th April 2010, 11:20 PM
quddus

Hi friend................

You will get easily through aieee but you should work hard for it. Do your best.
All the best and thank you!
15th October 2010, 08:12 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Requirements for admission in spa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by garima aggarwal View Post

dear friend,

The minimum academic qualification for admission through AIEEE is a pass in the final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) .

for details information:
www.spa.ac.in

good luck.
26th January 2011, 02:45 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
According to me -
The minimum academic qualification for admission through AIEEE is a pass in the final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent referred to as the qualifying examination.
Thanks.
23rd May 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

I am getting around 270 in b.arch exam......which is the best college I can get
5th June 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

after studying undergraduate in spa delhi what sallery offers will i get
10th June 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

my ranking is 1775..so is it gud enough to get in spa.....?
29th June 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

my air rank is 2765 in b.arch. aieee and my 12class % is 55% ... so plz tell me can i have chance to get admission in spa? plz tell me.
5th December 2011, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in civil engineering.which is the best course in planing and architecture after this?
27th July 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

for getting admission in spa ,is the aggregate of 10th ,11th and 12th considered apart from aiee b arch?
22nd November 2013, 04:38 PM

meri 12th running mein chal rahi hai aage spa delhi mein admession ke liye kya karna hai spa ke forms kab tak nikle ge please help me
email [email protected]
pnone NO-7737761356
9th April 2023, 09:02 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Requirements for admission in spa :

The School of Planning and Architecture (SPA) is a premier institution in India that offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programs in architecture and planning. The admission requirements for SPA vary depending on the program and the category of the candidate. Here are the general admission requirements for the undergraduate (B.Arch) program at SPA:

Educational Qualification: Candidates must have completed their 10+2 or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.

Minimum Marks: Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in their 10+2 or equivalent exam. For reserved category candidates (SC/ST/OBC/PwD), the minimum aggregate marks required is 45%.

Age Limit: Candidates must be less than 25 years of age as on 1st October of the year of admission. For reserved category candidates (SC/ST/OBC/PwD), the age limit is relaxed by 5 years.

Entrance Exam: Candidates must have appeared for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) and secured a valid score.

Counselling: Candidates who qualify in the JEE and meet the eligibility criteria will be called for counselling. During counselling, candidates will have to submit their documents for verification and pay the admission fee to confirm their admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?