9th July 2015, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a MBBS seat after passing NDA?

if i passed in nda and i get a mbbs seat what can i do?

10th July 2015, 07:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a MBBS seat after passing NDA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if i passed in nda and i get a mbbs seat what can i do?
No, you can not get any seat MBBS through NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Academy.

Candidates who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard are eligible for NDA exam. Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

Written examination will be divided into 2 parts-

Mathematics-300 marks.
General ability Test- 600 marks.

Total time duration for 2 papers is 300 mins

General Ability Test -

English 200 marks
General Knowledge 400 marks
10th July 2015, 10:28 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

No, you will not get a seat for MBBS in any college of India after clearing of NDA exam as for doing MBBS you need to sit for Medical entrance exam for instance AIIMS MBBS, AIPMT, AP JEE, ASSO CET, CPMEE etc are some of the entrance exams which you have to clear for joining MBBS colleges in India and then on the basis of your ranking you will be getting MBBS college. NDA is something different, clearing of NDA exam will lead you to join government sector in the field of Air force, Navy etc.
11th July 2015, 12:01 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# The question asked by you is really much confusing and difficult to answer.

# It is difficult to compare NDA and MBBS. As both are entirely different fields. Both NDA and MBBS has its own unique identity, prestige, importance, career prospects, highly rewarding etc.

# It is solely the discretion of candidate whether choose NDA or MBBS. We cannot either underestimate or exaggerate any one of NDA and MBBS.

# If I were in place of you, I will prefer to join MBBS course rather than NDA. Despite of long duration of MBBS course plus MD/MS course, one will get bright future, lucrative field and noble profession.

# You may even join Indian army after completion of MBBS plus MD/MS through proper channels.

# Here I am not against NDA. I always salutes and having deep respect towards my Indian soldiers & officers who deputed on international borders and far flung areas.

# I would like to advised you that take decision after deep consideration of your potential, ability, interest, career prospects etc. You may seek advice of your parents, teachers and well-wishers.
11th July 2015, 06:10 PM
Mohit.Bansal

If you will clear NDA exam then you should go for NDA. Through NDA you will get job in the following departments
1. Navy
2. Air Force
3. Army

But if you want to do your MBBS after 12th you have to complete MBBS course and after that you can become doctor or you can start your clinic.

If you choose NDA then you get a good job. They provide you B.Tech course free and you will get stipend at that time. After completion of course you will get good salary and good ranked job.

There are also lots of facilities given to defence personal.

So dont get confused, choose any field that will be based on your interest.
8th October 2021, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I get seat of mbbs for free after completing nda
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?