18th August 2016, 12:25 AM
Prosenjit Da

How to get admit card of AIPMT when the roll number has forgotten?

I have forgotten my roll no of AIPMT and now there is no facility to download ADMIT card. Could you pleae tell me how can I get my admit card? so how can I check my result. Any one please help me ...

18th August 2016, 09:11 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admit card of AIPMT when the roll number has forgotten?

The acronym for AIPMT is All India Pre-Medical Test. It is an All India level Medical entrance examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for filling 15% All India MBBS/ BDS seats in Government and Private Medical colleges of India except in the states of Jammu & Kashmir, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.

The AIPMT examination is generally conducted in the first week of May every year. Candidates who have passed 12th standard with PCB stream and English subject with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a Government recognised board are eligible to appear in AIPMT examination.

You can download AIPMT admit card at http://aipmt.nic.in/aipmt/online/AdmitCardAuth.aspx by entering your registration number and date of birth.

If you have forgotten your registration or roll number, you can find it at http://aipmt.nic.in/aipmt/online/getcandappno.aspx by entering the same information as you have filled in the application form at the time of submission. After entering your details, you can know registration or roll number and you can check your results at http://cbseresults.nic.in/neet/neet_2016.htm.
2nd February 2017, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is Saima Hanif my father name is Mohd Hanif and mother name is Kaneez Akhter my 2016 registration number is 7483210 but i have forgot my roll no and it is necessary to fulfil the application form for 2017 neet sir plzzz help me to know my roll no plzzz sir my email is [email protected].
sir plzz reply soon
8th February 2017, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing 1st year engineering. So what is my code for Neet.? I have attended AIPMT 2016 but I dnt have roll no n even registration numb. So what I do to apply Neet... Please reply me as soon as possible to my email. [email protected]
9th July 2017, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir my name is Monika panchal I miss my roll number and registration number i what to see my result plz give me the way my email address [email protected]
6th November 2019, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

I want to know my rank in anthe but I forgot my roll no.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?