9th March 2012, 10:01 AM
theja nalwar

How to get application forms for Karnataka CET Exam?

how to get application forms for karnataka CET

Related Questions:
  1. Karnataka CET availability of application forms? can I fill KCET forms online?
  2. When to get application forms for Karnataka CET Exam?
  3. How to get application forms for Karnataka CET and it's fees? Is NATA compulsory for Architecture? How to obtain it's form and what is it's syllabus?
  4. When will the online application forms for Karnataka CET be available?
  5. Availability of application form and last date to apply for Karnataka CET
  6. How to get application forms for Karnataka CET Exam?
  7. Last date of form submission for PGCET, Karnataka? How to get forms Online? Date of exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. When and where to obtain forms for CET?
  9. Can a diploma holder from outside Karnataka is eligible to join B.Tech 2nd year through CET? When the application form of Karnataka-CET will be released?
  10. Am I eligible to write Karnataka CET for MBBS course? I have already got a engineering seat through Karnataka CET
  11. New CET syllabus for diploma holders? When are the application forms going to be announced?
  12. When is the D.Ed CET exam in Karnataka? Last date of submission of forms?
  13. Can I write CET after failing in Maths final exam? When is the last date of submission of CET Karnataka application?
  14. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I'm a resident of mangalore in Karnataka and done schooling(CBSE) from Karnataka. How may I get application form and fee structure?
  15. Karnataka CET for candidate living in Delhi? How to get the forms?
  16. Where do we get MHT CET application form? Date of availability of forms on net?
  17. From where I can get the application form of Karnataka CET for Diploma student? Examination date and last date of application? -- [New]
  18. When are the application forms for B.Pharm going to arrive in KEA/CET?
9th March 2012, 11:31 AM
prashanthi.thota
Member+

Default Re: How to get application forms for Karnataka CET Exam?

Dear sir..
The Application Form Information Bulletin can be purchased from the schools or colleges of Karnataka in which you have studied with a Demand Draft for Rs.550 (400 for reserved category).
This Year Date Kannada Language Test: Fourth week of April 2012
Common Entrance Test - End of April 2012.
9th March 2012, 03:00 PM
Anushree111
Junior Member+

All Karnataka state candidates can obtain the information brochure and Application Form for Common Entrance Test (CET) Karnataka from the Principles of their school / college by submitting a DD of requisite amount. Out station candidates can obtain the CET Karnataka Application Form by post from “Special Officer, CET Cell, Bangalore”.

Every year CET Cell Bangalore publishes notification regarding the sell of CET Karnataka Aapplication Form and Conduct of CET examination on its official website and different newspapers.

For further details click on the following link:

http://www.karnatakaeducation.net/Medical/cet_karnataka/Application-Form.aspx
23rd March 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

i relocated from maharashtra with my parents in 2006. now i am writing II PUC. I filled my CET form from a reputed college of karnataka. Also i passed 10 ICSE from a good school of karnataka. Am i eligible for CET?
27th March 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

I m send the d.d.to kea,benglor for kCET? But when i get the application form?
28th March 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Tell me the address where I send the d.d. for KCET?
4th April 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

i am in tamilnadu , can i able to write cet exam
7th April 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

which is the last date to apply for kcet 2012
18th May 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

i have written annual income as 320k in karnataka cet form but in my caste income certificate it is 121k is it a problem claiming reservation under sc/st plssssssss somebody help me out
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?