29th May 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

How to get a B.Com degree seat in Secunderabad after scoring 75% in first year?

I want b.com [gen] degree seat in secunderabad.i got 75% in first yr

14th July 2015, 08:54 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get a B.Com degree seat in Secunderabad after scoring 75% in first year?

Well, you are already in a degree course in Secunderabad, where you have scored 75% in the first year. Am I correct? Then what will you again get admitted into? Is it the case that currently you are in a different stream and you want to shift to B.Com general?
Well, if this is the case, then there are some issues, let me discuss them with you.
1) If you are in other streams like B.Sc. or B.A. then you cannot shift to B.Com general directly. You have to waste one year. Again you to start fresh from the next year in the stream of B.Com general.
2) If you were in B.Com honors also, then also you will have to waste one year. You say that you have passed first year with 75%. This means that already you have completed one whole year in the current stream that you are admitted in. So you have to take admission for B.Com general in a fresh manner. Again you have to go through first year this time.
So think about this issues and act accordingly. To get admission in B.Com general you just have to take the B.Com admission forms and tick the box for pass course in it. Pay the admission fee and get admitted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?