18th April 2013, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

How to get the B.Tech prospectus of Amity University?

B. Tech Prospectus 2013 of Amity University...please send to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Amity University is not approved by AICTE? Whether a B.Tech graduate from Amity University can apply for government jobs?
  2. When and where to get the Prospectus of DU for B.Ed? Documents required and fees?
  3. How to take admission in Bsc Forensic Science after passing 12th with 60%
  4. Is the PhD degree offered by Amity university valid?
  5. Scope of Computer Secience & engineering from Amity Lucknow campus?
  6. List of state/self funded institutes which participate in AIEEE?
  7. Can I do MCA from Amity through correspondence?
  8. Which private university should I consider between Lovely Professional University, Sharada Univerisity, Manav rachna University and Amity University for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Whether Amity University provides B.Com course? Possibility to get admission without donation for a candidate who have secured 69.7% in 12th standard? -- [New]
  10. What is the exact difference between M.Tech and Ph.D Biotechnology? What kind of work one has to do after completion of the course?
  11. Is there any entrance exam for MBA/MSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure for MSc and MBA in Amity University
  12. When will the prospectus going to be available for B.Ed admission in Kurukshetra University?
  13. What is the scope after doing MCA from Amity University? Is Amity a good choice for MCA?
  14. List of the colleges offering Masters in Public Health? What are the job opportunities?
  15. Can I get a job in core company after securing less than 60% in B.Tech?
  16. Can i get admission in B.Sc IT course offered by Amity University without having maths subject in intermediate?
  17. How to do B.Com Hons? I am getting scholarship in Amity
  18. Which is the best private college for me to get admission with a rank of 35000 in AIEEE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?