12th March 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

When will the prospectus going to be available for B.Ed admission in Kurukshetra University?

Please tell me when the prospectus is available for B.ed admissions to Kurukshetra university or its affiliated institutes for the session 2013-14.

Related Questions:
  1. When and where to get the Prospectus of DU for B.Ed? Documents required and fees?
  2. PhD degree from CMJ university is accepted by Kurukshetra university or not?
  3. Can I get admission for BCA in Kurukshetra University? What is the eligibility criterion? Am I eligible?
  4. Where should I apply for admission for Ph.D course after completing M.Com from Kurukshetra University?
  5. Detailed information about the date of admission and form distribution for Ph.D programme in Punjab University and Kurukshetra University? -- [New]
  6. Is there any chance to get admission in YMCA and others listed below after scoring 272693 and state rank of 13331? What to do to get admission in Mukund Lal National College or Kurukshetra University?
  7. What is the procedure for taking admission in MBA in Kurukshetra University?
  8. How to seek admission in MSc Physics in Kurukshetra University? I am pursuing BSc now
  9. Government recognized universities for 3 year LLB course at distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. When to get admission for Ph.D in Hindi from Kurukshetra University?
  11. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  12. MP online B.Ed registration date and procedure?
  13. How to apply for admission in MSc in Gauhati University? When will be the prospectus given? Last date of submission of application form?
  14. Colleges having LLB distance courses? Procedure for registration in those colleges?
  15. Is NC college of engineering affiliated to Kurukshetra University?
  16. Colleges in India which provide Msc in sports medicine? Msc in sports medicine after BDS?
  17. Prospectus of Himachal Pradesh University for admission in B.Ed?
  18. List of universities offering M.S. in chemistry
12th May 2013, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the prospectus going to be available for B.Ed admission in Kurukshetra University?

when forms of B.Ed of kuk university comes out?
21st May 2013, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the prospectus going to be available for B.Ed admission in Kurukshetra University?

when will the admissions in ma ,msc started
5th June 2013, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

when'll the forms come out of b.ed in kuk?is it possible if a student wanna take addmision but having supply
7th June 2013, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

when will be the going prospectus for b.ed msc mca..
4th July 2013, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

hw we apply online form for bsc 1
22nd July 2013, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me when b.ed form wil come?
3rd August 2013, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Pls tell me when b ed prospectus will come of kuk unve
rsity
4th August 2014, 11:18 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tell me when the prospectus is available for B.ed admissions to Kurukshetra university or its affiliated institutes for the session 2013-14.
The B. Ed course prospectus available during the month of April-May and the result of the entrance examination declared in July and will be notified on the notice board of the Kurukshetra University. You can also check it on the official website (www.kuk.ac.in). You can download the prospectus from the official website or you can get the prospectus from the Kurukshetra University counter office. Please contact the below address for more details regarding the admission process and other details.

The following eligibility may be needed to pursue B.Ed course,

B.Ed Eligibility Criteria:-

~A student needs to clear bachelor degree course in any discipline with 50% marks from a recognized board and relaxation will be applicable for reserved category student.
~The student needs to clear the entrance examination conducted by the university.

Contact Address:

Kurukshetra University,
Kurukshetra,
Haryana - 136119, India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?