18th October 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

How to get a banking job after completing BSc Information Technology

I am going to complete B.Sc(Information Technology) in the coming year. I am interested in banking job. Is is advisable to prepare banking coaching or pursue MCA course?
BK Mohanty
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to do IT jobs in Banking sectors after completing IT(Information Technology)?
  2. How to do M.Com in banking management after completing B.Com in Banking and Insurance? What is the fees structure and job opportunities?
  3. How to do M.Com in banking management after completign B.Com in Banking and Insurance? What is the fee structure?
  4. Will there be any Banking jobs or Banking courses after completing 12th with 49%? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get a government job after completing three year diploma course in Information Technology?
  6. How should I apply for a job in IT company after completing B.Tech Information Technology?
  7. Job in Clerk after completing B.A? How can I get a job in Banking Sector?
  8. What kind of jobs are available after completing BSc IT from Mumbai
  9. Information on how to apply for teacher job in UP after completing BSc and B.Ed from CMJ Shillong University
  10. How can I get a job in government sector after completing BSc custom design and fashion technology
  11. Can I get a job after completing B.Sc biotechnology only? What is the scope of doing MBA after that?
  12. What course to take after completing Diploma in Information technology? -- [New]
  13. Information about BSc course? Is it possible to pursue MBBS after completing BSc? Eligibility criteria to apply for MBBS after completing BSc?
  14. How can I get a job after completing BSc computer science?
  15. What should I do after completing BSc in Information Technology?
  16. What are the job opportunities after completing diploma in IT?
  17. What is the scope of joining Banking sector after completing B.Tech(Food Technology)?
  18. Can I apply for a job in Defense Services after completing B.Tech Information Technology?
31st October 2012, 05:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a banking job after completing BSc Information Technology

Graduation is the basic qualification for clerical as well as P.O jobs. IBPS had recently raised the qualification for clerk from 12th pass to graduation. You can apply for this exam till Nov 5. Both the options are good and selection among the same depends on your interest. MCA degree will help you to build a rewarding career in software, education or networking sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?