22nd April 2011, 12:56 AM
Rahul_Prakash

Can I apply for a job in Defense Services after completing B.Tech Information Technology?

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am about to complete my B-Tech in Information Technology branch.
Can I apply for job in defence services?
Please help
Thank You

Regards,
Rahul Prakash

Related Questions:
  1. How should I apply for a job in IT company after completing B.Tech Information Technology?
  2. Any possibility to get a job in Civil Services or Defence services after passing B.Tech in ETC?
  3. Details about government jobs in information technology?
  4. How may I find a job in teaching or defense services after completing graduation with 53% marks?
  5. Am I eligible to do masters in interior designing after completing B.Tech in information technology? -- [New]
  6. What kind of job should I apply after B.Tech in IT if I am not interested in Software related job? Are there any government jobs like IAS for which I can apply?
  7. Scope of BDS? Is it a right decision to pursue BDS?
  8. What's should I do after completing 12th std with 59% marks? What's the future prospective of defense services?
  9. What are the scope in Science field? What can we do and which type of career can we make in Science field?
  10. PTU B.Tech in Information Technology-8th Sem. E-services Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Defense services after B.Com and age 25?
  12. How to get a government job after completing three year diploma course in Information Technology?
  13. In which post should I apply after passing MBA in Information Technology?
  14. How can I apply for government job in India after completion of my mechanical engineering this year?
  15. What are the job offers after completing B.Tech in Food Technology?
  16. Government jobs for CSE engineering students? What is the criteria?
  17. Do they check eyesight while joining Navy or Airforce? Are girls are allowed for armed forces?
  18. Indian Army after B.Com. and with 20 year age? -- [Most Discussed]
29th April 2011, 09:25 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for a job in Defense Services after completing B.Tech Information Technology?

Sure you can do so. If you are a female you can apply through the OTA scheme. Otherwise appearing for the UPSC exam is an option available. You can apply when you are in the final year. You can login the to official site and start preparing for the exam which suits you.
19th June 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for a job in Defense Services after completing B.Tech Information Technology?

please tell me address of official site for apply to engineer in defence
2nd July 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for airforce.........now am doing b.tech 3rd year in ece????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?