2nd November 2010, 09:58 PM
vinayakbhat

How to get CET application form for admission in senior secondary through NIOS?

i have got admission to senior secondery through nios can you tell me how can i get CET application form.because i want to write entrance exam and want get seat under government quota. please suggest me the procedure to get the form.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission for BBA or BBM with any of the US universities being a candidate of pursuing SSC course form NIOS?
  2. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in CBSE Board if pursuing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  3. Failed in NIOS 12th and now can I take fresh admission in NIOS in other state?
  4. Which course to study after passing NIOS senior secondary for a better future? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Courses available for a candidate who has secured 50% in Senior Secondary from NIOS Board?
  6. Possibility to study in Australia for NIOS Senior Secondary candidate?
  7. Which subject to choose after completing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  8. Am I eligible to go abroad for studies if I have completed my secondary studies from NIOS board? -- [New]
  9. Can I appear for CET exam after writing senior secondary 12th exam in NIOS?
  10. Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary?
  11. How can I apply for a student visa in USA after gaining certification from NIOS or will I be applicable to take admission in any College under Recognized University in USA with this Senior Secondary Certificate?
  12. When the application form for admission in Government Model Senior Secondary School, Chandigarh will be released?
  13. Am I eligible for MBBS after doing senior secondary from NIOS?
  14. Eligibility to apply in ICSI and ICWAI courses for Senior Secondary NIOS candidate?
  15. In which universities NIOS 12th(senior secondary) is recognized as a qualifying exam for admission to degree?
  16. What should I write in the column of school name of JEE Main form if studied from NIOS? Do the NIOS students get admission in IITs?
  17. Is NIOS Senior Secondary certficate recognized by Aligarh Muslim University?
  18. Can I apply for student Visa in USA being an NIOS candidate?
25th June 2011, 10:01 PM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: How to get CET application form for admission in senior secondary through NIOS?

hi dear
you can give this exam and you will have a seat on govt coota.you should have a 12th pass certificate and then you will eligible for giving the exam of like ssc and other levels of examss
5th December 2012, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get CET application form for admission in senior secondary through NIOS?

how can i get CET application form after my 12th?
20th February 2013, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Hello,
Iam From Karnataka,Belgaum
I have Written 12th exam Science under NIOS ,
Now I want to Attend CET, so here i wanted to Know is how to Get CET forms and when it is going to be published,what are the Procedures . .

If We Should Get It Through Internet Then Please Tell Me The Web Address so that i can get it . . .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?