23rd August 2013, 12:55 AM
julphikarsarkar

How to get a chance to read BSc in Jadavpur?

How can i get chance to read b.sc in jadovpur..Please send to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Any chance in Jadavpur for M.TEch after scoring 3324 in GATE Civil? What is the approx rank required for admission?
  2. How to study BSc Honors in Chemistry in Jadavpur University
  3. Can I get a chance to get admitted in government engineering college in Shibpur/Jadavpur after scoring 504 in engineering(WBJEEB)?
  4. How to get admitted in Punjab Engineering College with a score of 100 in AIEEE?
  5. Can I get a chance to get admitted in government engineering college in IT/Comp Science/Agri Eng/Electrical Engg/Jadavpur after scoring 504 ST rank?
  6. How to get admission in Jadavpur University for BSc Honors in Physics? Date of start of admission? What is the criteria for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I get admission in Jadavpur University for BSc Honors in Maths?
  8. Suggest some books for iit jam
  9. If I get 26 marks in GATE CS under SC category then is there any chance for me to get admitted in Jadavpur University or Kalyani Government Engineering College? Which are the government colleges where I can get good scholarship?
  10. Any chance to get a seat in BHU, Jadavpur University after scoring 336 in GATE, 2177 AIR and 24.67 marks in OBC category?
  11. How to get a chance to read MSc in IITM?
  12. Can I get any chance to read in Techno India college of Technology? I have scored 327 marks
  13. How to get admission in MSc in regular course after completing BSc in Maths from Jadavpur University -- [New]
  14. Can I get a chance in Jadavpur after scoring 1008 in GATE with 429 score in instrumentation department?
  15. What is the chance to appear for BSc degree exam?
  16. What kind of Maths is there in Economics Honors?
  17. How to do any course based on BSc?
  18. How to apply for MCA in Jadavpur University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?