23rd August 2013, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the chance to appear for BSc degree exam?

When is the last chance to appear bsc degree exams for the candidates who took admission in the year 2006-2007?

Related Questions:
  1. Does B.Sc honours have more scope than plain B.Sc? In which stream to do honours? -- [New]
  2. How to get a chance for admission in IEM? I have scored 44 in BSc
  3. Any chance for me to take science degree in Zoology?
  4. How to do any course based on BSc?
  5. Is there any chance to do software course after doing BSc?
  6. Is there any other PG degree that can be done after BSc Computer Science except MCA or MSc? What qualifications are required for doing MS degree? Does MS degree require PG degree?
  7. Can I do M.Tech degree after finishing BSc degree?
  8. Is it possible to get a BSc degree in 1 or 2 years for a B.E Engineering graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. After my BSc how to do MCA? I am a student of F.Y.IT BSc
  10. For which PG degree am I eligible after passing BSc from DU? Can I do Honors course after BSc or BSc Physics Science?
  11. Any chance to do correspondence degree course in short time? Will I be eligible to do any degree without attending SSLC exam?
  12. How to do masters degree after completing BSc degree?
  13. What is the entrance exam for M.tech in IIT or NIT? Any chance for BSc students for M.tech?
  14. How to do company secretary course after completing BSc degree?
  15. Any chance to do LLB after my degree course? I am a 3rd year student in Kakathiya Distance Education
  16. Last chance to write degree exam with Normal Fee?
  17. What are the opportunities for job after completing M.E? How much percentage is required for the job? How much is the salary and age limit?
  18. Is there any chance to take admission in Tezpur University for MCA after clearing the exam? Does this university offer distance education?
6th September 2018, 10:47 PM
aj232

Default Re: What is the chance to appear for BSc degree exam?

If a candidate took admission in a certain college the registration No. is valid for 5 years. So if the candidate took admission in 2007 session, the candidate can appear in B.sc degree exam in 2012.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?