5th March 2018, 03:49 PM
DIPANKAR GHOSH 1983

How to get Civil Engineering license after completing Civil Engineering in the year 2005?

I have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering in the year 2005. Now I want to establish my own firm. So, how to get Civil Engineering license as early as possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for civil construction license after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  2. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  3. How to join diploma in civil engineering direct in 2nd year? I have completed my Civil Draughtsmen
  4. How to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engineering after completing diploma in Civil Engineering
  5. How can I get building approval license after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  6. Study material for preparation for GATE exam? Any free online test series?
  7. What is better Diploma after 10th or degree after 12th?
  8. Can I apply for SSC JE Civil Engineering exam after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  9. Best course after completing Civil Engineering Diploma?
  10. Which MBA stream to choose after Civil Engineering? Is there anything called MBA in Civil? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible to take admission in B.Tech Civil Engineering after completing B.Tech in E&C
  12. Which types of books should be referred for Maths in IAS exam?
  13. How should I aim to become a talented Civil Engineering after completing Civil Engineering? Which courses do I need to take up after Civil Engineering?
  14. What can I do after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  16. How can I join diploma in civil engineering course? I have completed civil draughts men
  17. Can I pursue animation after diploma in civil engineering?
  18. Types of exams and qualifications for Civil Engineering Student?
19th October 2018, 12:52 PM
Mdkhan71

Default Re: How to get Civil Engineering license after completing Civil Engineering in the year 2005?

hello dipankar ghosh , I will reply for your question that if you want civil engineer license as contractor you will contact in nearly possible nagar palika, nagar nigam , pwd , panchayat and other public authority and you have to do follow the process of license authority. And important thing is if you have diploma then you should get experience up to 10 year in construction field. And if you have degree holder then you apply directly through educational documents and also pay yearly maintenance payment. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?