13th October 2012, 02:37 PM
MITZOON

How to get in core companies for interview? I have completed B.E(Industrial and Production Engineering) in SJCE Mysore

i have completed my BE(Industrial & Production Engineering) in SJCE mysore and my CGPA( 8.23) i am looking forward for placements so please help me out how to get in to core companies for interview and i can forward my resume to that core company through mail

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get Industrial Production engineering seat in SJCE Mysore after scoring 31000 rank in General merit quota
  2. Will I get a seat in Civil, Industrial Production in NIE or SJCE of Mysore after getting 45625 rank in CET?
  3. Is there any good job opportunities after B.Tech IT? How is SJCE Mysore?
  4. Procedure to do internship for 4 weeks in HAL?
  5. List of mechanical core companies in India -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Internship in core companies after Engineering 6th semester in Electronics & Communication?
  7. List of Government Core Companies in which I can apply after doing B.Tech in Mechanical Production?
  8. Core companies for mechanical engineering graduates with 83.57% upto 6th semester
  9. When the off-campus interview is scheduled by Accenture and Wipro for B.Tech(Industrial & Production Engineering) last semester student? List of companies offering job? -- [New]
  10. How to get placed in core companies? I have completed my diploma in EC
  11. Placement in core companies after B.E? Which core companies can I get after scoring 8.10 CGPA?
  12. How to get placed in good companies for electrical and electronics department? Information about the core companies? Number of good core companies in Inida?
  13. IT jobs with 58 % in Engineering
  14. How can I apply for RRB UPSC chargeman post for mechanical engineering
  15. How can I apply for RRB UPSC chargeman post for mechanical
  16. How to get a job in Core Company after doing Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  17. Are industrial and production branch students eligible for BHEL exam? Best books for preparation of BHEL? Which are the core companies?
  18. If I have 6 backlogs will I be eligible for placement in core companies? Names of the core companies?
13th October 2016, 11:13 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get in core companies for interview? I have completed B.E(Industrial and Production Engineering) in SJCE Mysore

*The recruitment in core companies is done through written test and interview. If you want job in core companies then you will have crack to Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering so that you can get jobs in Public Sector undertaking companies.

*Core companies of Industrial and Production Engineering include National Thermal Power Corporation, Steel Authority of India Limited, Indian Oil Corporation etc. These PSUs shortlist candidates on basis of GATE scorecard then they conduct group discussion and interview for final selection.

*You can apply for GATE exam and crack this exam with good rank to get job in core companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?