4th August 2013, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

How to get placed in core companies? I have completed my diploma in EC

sir i 'm now 22 .i have completed my diploma in e.c .due to some personal problem now I got year back (2nd year)in engineering in e.c. is my dream of getting placed in core companies in campus is over r not .is there any chance of getting placed please help me I am so depressed ?

Related Questions:
  1. Placement in core companies after B.E? Which core companies can I get after scoring 8.10 CGPA?
  2. If I have 6 backlogs will I be eligible for placement in core companies? Names of the core companies?
  3. How can I get in core companies after scoring 82%?
  4. Should I focus in software or in core companies if I am a ECE engineer? How to prepare to get into core companies?
  5. How to get a job in core companies after completing diploma
  6. Placements in Core Companies after BE? Which are these core companies and how to get placed? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to join core companies after completing B.Tech in EEE?
  8. Which are the core companies related to Electronics?
  9. Which course is a good choice for me to get Job in Core Companies having completed B.Tech in EEE stream?
  10. Placement in core companies for Electronics and Instrumentation students?
  11. List of core companies in AP where I could get admission after B.Tech EEE?
  12. Which one is better after B.Tech among job and M.Tech? What should one do in order to work in core companies?
  13. What steps should I take to work in core companies after completing EEE graduation with 80% marks?
  14. Preparation tips and application procedure for Core Companies in ECE? List of companies?
  15. How to get placed in good companies for electrical and electronics department? Information about the core companies? Number of good core companies in Inida?
  16. What's the Scope of a B.E(ECE) graduate in core companies? I'm interested in semi-conductor companies
  17. What are the core companies in my department of EEE? How to prepare for it?
  18. How to get in core companies for interview? I have completed B.E(Industrial and Production Engineering) in SJCE Mysore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?