4th January 2015, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

When the off-campus interview is scheduled by Accenture and Wipro for B.Tech(Industrial & Production Engineering) last semester student? List of companies offering job?

Sir,
i want to know how would i get information about the dates of off campus placement interview of accenture,wipro.......
i am a student of b.tech third year,industrial and production engineering.....where else companies can i apply for a job in my last sem??
plz quench my query...

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  2. How can I prepare for Accenture off-campus interview being a BCA 5th semester student?
  3. List of the companies offering jobs through campus recruitment for production engineering students?
  4. Am I eligible for campus recruitment in TCS, Infosys , IBM, WIPRO and Accenture after securing 83% in 10th?
  5. Which are the off campus drive companies for Accenture, WIPRO, HCL, CTS and TCS in Coimbatore in IT
  6. Am I eligible to apply for a job in companies like TCS Infosys Wipro?
  7. Whether 10th percentage is countable for recruitment in Accenture?
  8. Am I eligible to appear in Accenture campus interview if secured 55% in 10th & 12th and 65% in B.E.?
  9. Date of off campus interview of Infosys, Wipro and Accenture in Chennai?
  10. When the companies like TCS, Accenture, Wipro etc. starting off campus recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to attend the interview in companies like Accenture, HCL, TCS, Satyam, Wipro?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in TCS, Accenture or Wipro in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  13. Companies in India and China offering internship to Industrial & Production Engineering student?
  14. Can I appear for Wipro Wase interview if I haven't scored 60% in one semester?
  15. Various interview questions asked in Accenture interview?
  16. How to apply for off campus placements in Infosys, Accenture and other IT companies?
  17. Which Companies am I eligible to get Job having secured 75% in 10th, 53% in 12th and an aggregate of 70% till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  18. How to join IT sector after completing BCA, PGDCA?
1st May 2016, 12:57 AM
january2016

Default Re: When the off-campus interview is scheduled by Accenture and Wipro for B.Tech(Industrial & Production Engineering) last semester student? List of companies offering job?

In order to get all the updates related to the campus placements and the company recruitment dates as well as new company arrival, venue of the company and their timing everything you can get through job alerts.

Job alerts is a page in Facebook through which you can get all the latest update of the company and their upcoming event.

So, I will suggest you to join that particular page so that you can get informed for all the job alerts available.

At that page you will get the dates of Wipro, Accenture and TCS also. In order to apply there will be given all the detail swill opening the link of the updates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?