26th June 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

How to get counseling form for medical admission?

how can i get the form for counsiling for medical addmission..pleaes tell me how can i get it

Related Questions:
  1. How to get counseling form for medical admission?
  2. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  3. Date of start of WBJEE counseling? From where to get the counseling form and rank card?
  4. Will I get admission in Medical Colleges on the basis of my 12th public score through counseling? How much marks are needed for Madras Medical College?
  5. Date of counseling of BSc Nursing for admission in Tamilnadu Phara Medical courses?
  6. From where to get TANCET counseling form for M.E admission? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  7. Procedure to study MBBS for NEET qualified student? -- [New]
  8. When does the counseling start for WBJEE? Procedure to get admission in medical/dental college by counseling
  9. Where is the para medical counseling form distributed?
  10. When and from where can I get the counseling form after scoring 1028(Medical)? Any chance in the medical colleges of Kolkata?
  11. Where to get the counseling form of medical counseling? Is rank card sufficient? Which colleges can I get for MBBS and for Dental at 1454 rank?
  12. How to face counseling and get admission in without donation in B.Tech Civil/Mechanical?
  13. Can I get admission in Anna University if I missed the counseling? Can I re-appear for counseling?
  14. Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  15. When will be medical counseling held?
  16. When is the counseling of BSc Nursing for admission in government of Tamilnadu for para medical courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Date of counseling of WBJEE for medical? Last years rank wise admission in different medical colleges in WB?
  18. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
27th June 2011, 09:34 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get counseling form for medical admission?

hi dear
medical admission
you can go for direct admission in conselling with your rank
this is depends on you ......

rank

medical entrance exam like:---

AIPMT
OJEE MEDICAL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?