20th June 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

When and from where can I get the counseling form after scoring 1028(Medical)? Any chance in the medical colleges of Kolkata?

My rank in WBJEE is 1028 (Medical). When & from where can I download the form for counselling? Can I get chance in the medical colleges of Kolkata or surroundings?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges which I can get after scoring 655 rank in WBJEE medical? Date of counseling?
  2. Do I have a chance to get MBBS seat in 3rd Phase of counseling after scoring cutoff of 163.75?
  3. Can I get admitted in any medical college after scoring 112 rank(SC)? Website link for counseling details of WBJEE?
  4. Any chance for admission in any one of the medical colleges for medical course after scoring 6000 rank?
  5. Can I get a chance to get into government medical college after scoring approximately 100 in medical? List of government medical colleges?
  6. Can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Government Medical college after scoring 183 (ISC) cutoff in medical counseling? List of self financing MBBS or BDS colleges in Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  7. Is there any chance for me in 2nd counseling of WBJEE for CSE branch after scoring 3500 rank?
  8. Date of medical counseling for WBJEE medical rankers? Date of sale of application forms of counseling?
  9. Is there any chance to get into Chennai City Government Medical Colleges after scoring 198.75?
  10. WBJEE Cut Off in Universities & State Govt. Institutions -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Date of counseling of medical?Any chance to get admission in MBBS in government college after scoring 3000 rank?
  12. Eligibility to get admission in government colleges in Kolkata after scoring a rank of 4313 in JEXPO?
  13. Seat in any self financing medical colleges in Tamilnadu through government counseling after scoring a cutoff of 195.25? List of medical colleges having MCI approval?
  14. Tamilnadu government medical colleges through counseling after scoring 194 medical cutoff?
  15. Can I get admission into St Xaviers Kolkata after scoring 91.75%?
  16. How many seats in Punjab Medical Colleges? Chance of admission in Rawalpindi Medical College after scoring 77.74%?
  17. Will I get a chance to get into medical colleges in West Bengal after scoring 3066 in WBJEE medical
  18. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
14th December 2011, 10:47 PM
arahims95

Default Re: When and from where can I get the counseling form after scoring 1028(Medical)? Any chance in the medical colleges of Kolkata?

Hello
you can try for the seat in kolkatta but you have try for the other colleges too so that it can't loss you
so be trying in the city place you may get the seat because your ranking is Good
22nd April 2014, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When and from where can I get the counseling form after scoring 1028(Medical)? Any chance in the medical colleges of Kolkata?

what should be my rank in wbjeem medical....after securing 115 ....i am a sc candidate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?