10th June 2011, 10:13 PM
udboy

How to face counseling and get admission in without donation in B.Tech Civil/Mechanical?

hello sir i have got 65% marks in 12th class in non medical stream
but sir i am not get sufficient result in AIEEE exam .i have got 15989 state rank which is not permitted me to fill up online counseling , i am relate to obc category. so please tell me about how to face counseling and get admission without donation in B.TECH (CIVIL/MECHANICAL) ?

Related Questions:
  1. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  2. Can I shift from Anna University to other college during 2nd year?
  3. Date of release of counseling dates for 5 years LLB course? How to face counseling? How to get a good college?
  4. Is there a way to get admission in B.Tech by paying donation?
  5. Total donation required for admission in B.Tech? College help in getting loan?
  6. What is the cost of studying medicine in India?
  7. How to get admission in Galgotia through donation upto 15 Lacs?
  8. How much donation is for getting admission in KJ Somaiya for Gujarati minority student? Will bank pay the donation fees?
  9. What is the date of sale of forms of BSc Nursing?
  10. How can i get admission in a English medium school without giving any donation? -- [New]
  11. Can I get admission in Anna University if I missed the counseling? Can I re-appear for counseling?
  12. Donation free mbbs colleges
  13. Which AIEEE colleges can I get with a rank of 1,20,000?
  14. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  15. Any chance to get selected after being at 26 in JNMC Belgaum waitlist?
  16. How to get admission in Polytechnic College without giving any entrance test? Is it possible to take admission without any donation?
  17. Does UPES Dehradun accept admission through donation?
  18. Required minimum marks to get admission in SRM? How much donation is required to get admission in SRM university? -- [Most Discussed]
12th November 2011, 12:31 AM
Beready

Default Re: How to face counseling and get admission in without donation in B.Tech Civil/Mechanical?

hello friend,

i think you can get admission into the universities like WBUT,in orisa and in karnataka .
without giving donation .
just show their your valid aieee card you can get admission there .
you can also try into the colleges of UPTU.
good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?