29th February 2012, 12:06 PM
anitanegi

How to get direct admission for 2nd year of B.Com course in Correspondence?

how to get direct admission in 2nd year of b.com correspondence

Related Questions:
  1. Which university is good for correspondence MCA? Detailed information about admission in 2nd year of MCA?
  2. How to take direct admission in B.Com?
  3. How to take admission in 2nd year in BSc after doing diploma in IT? How to do BSc IT correspondence?
  4. Admission to 2nd year B.Com after completing 1st year BCA?
  5. Admission in B.Com 2nd year is possible in 2015 if studies 1st year 5 years back?
  6. How to get admission direct 2nd year of B.E after passing diploma in IT with 73%?
  7. What is the cutoff marks for direct B.E 2nd year admission?
  8. Is it possible for me to get direct admission to 2nd year diploma course if I am dropped out from 12th? -- [New]
  9. 3rd year cutoff list for admission in direct 2nd year for Chemical in Mumbai University colleges
  10. Admission in E&TC engineering direct 2nd year?
  11. How much percentage is required to get admission in direct 2nd year?
  12. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. How to get admission in B.E after doing diploma 3 years course? Any entrance exam which I have to answer? Can I get direct admission to B.E 2nd year?
  14. Admission to direct 2nd year after diploma? Marks required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. After diploma can I get admission in direct 2nd year? How many marks are required for admission?
  16. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Karnataka? Colleges available for the lateral entry in Maharashtra?
  17. Where can I get admission in direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI with 73% in Mechanical Engineering
  18. What to get direct admission in 2nd in 2nd year? I am pursuing B.Tech computer science
29th February 2012, 03:39 PM
priyanka_22

Smile Re: How to get direct admission for 2nd year of B.Com course in Correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anitanegi View Post
how to get direct admission in 2nd year of b.com correspondence
Dear Candidate,

To get Direct Admission in 2nd year of B.com correspondence

Yes, the only way to take admission in 2nd year or final year of B. Com is to do it in correspondance through any of the "Open University".

To take admission you must visit there sites as they provide you direct admissions you need not to give any Entrance Exam or Interviews.

Listing Names of Open University

1. Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi
  2. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU), Hyderabad, A.P.
  3. Vardhman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU), Kota, Rajasthan
  4. Nalanda Open University (NOU). Patna, Bihar
  5. Yashwantrao Chavan Maharahstra Open University (YCMOU), Nashik, Maharashtra
  6. Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University (MPBOU), Bhopal, M.P.
  7. Karnataka State Open University, Karnataka

Hope this list will be fine for you , still you have to fill them as correspondence anyone you can opt in.

Best Luck for Future.

Quote:
"If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes."
8th March 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get direct admission for 2nd year of B.Com course in Correspondence?

I have completed diploma in E & TC MSBTE can i get admission to direct 2nd yr bcom
8th June 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get direct admission for 2nd year of B.Com course in Correspondence?

i have completed ca cpt can i get direct admission in bcom 2nd year?
26th July 2012, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

i m 10 fail i want to do b.com how i can do plz help
18th November 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of 1st year BCOM n I want to do correspondence from 2nd year because I hve sme financial problem
3rd May 2013, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 1st & 2nd year from calcutta university i.e., (part-1) in 2004., however at that point of time i, got a good opening and joined work as a result, i was unable to complete my final year of B.COM. So, now i like to complete my FINAL part of B.COM through correspondence . I want to get a direct addmission in the 3rd year of b.com through IGNOU, Would be greatful if you let me know whether that i can take addmission in 3rd year directly and complete my edu.
Would be waiting for you to hear your views at the earliest.

Brgds
3rd May 2013, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 1st & 2nd year from calcutta university i.e., (part-1) in 2004., however at that point of time i, got a good opening and joined work as a result, i was unable to complete my final year of B.COM. So, now i like to complete my FINAL part of B.COM through correspondence . I want to get a direct addmission in the 3rd year of b.com through IGNOU, Would be greatful if you let me know whether that i can take addmission in 3rd year directly and complete my edu.
Would be waiting for you to hear your views at the earliest.

Brgds
16th July 2013, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th pass in commers in year 2000 from surat, i want to get direct final year admission for b.com., How i can do it?
7th December 2013, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

HELLO DEAR I COMPLETE MY 13TH ( COMMERCE STREAM) AND GAPING 1 YEAR FOR MY HEALTH PROBLEMS SO NOW I WANT TO COMPLETE MY BCOM AND TAKING DIRECT ADMISSION LOCATION VASHI SANTACRUZ KURLA PLEASE HELP ON 91 9892843863
29th March 2014, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

i m doing B.COM from sol in du. i am in first year. i want to know that is their any way to take admission in 2nd yr B.com (REGULAR CLASSES) IN DU.
19th October 2014, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

I am a back candidate of part-I in the year 2004. Can i complete my last year with back subject cover from any where.
17th March 2015, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am doing i.t engineering second year but for some reason i want to leave engineering and do degree in correspondence . if i do dis den will i be able to go for third year in bsc or b.a? And if ignou university allows to directly go for third year then will the degree be valid for upsc ias exam? Which course can i opt for?
11th April 2015, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

I was completed 12th in Year of 2013 But now i want to take admission in bcom final year so please suggest how it is possible & What is fees for it i m from pune
13th June 2015, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

I CLEARED MY 2ND PUC IN 2014 MAY WITH 94%AND CLEARED CPT IN FIRST ATTEMPT IN 2014 JULY AND HAD PLANNED TO TAKE UP IPCC IN 2015 MAY BUT DUE TO HEALTH PROBLEMS I COULD NOT TAKE UP THE EXAM. NOW I AM PLANNING TO GO TO COLLEGE AND THAN DO CA PLEASE HELP ME
17th September 2015, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want direct admission in du but I also doing graduation from Delhi university correspondence but I failed in 1st year. I m doing job and studying I want continue my study. So sir mujhe plzz suggest kijiye ki mai kya direct kisi cllg me b.com 2nd year me admission Le skti hu
18th April 2016, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in 2nd year BA after completing first year BA by correspondence to get admission in regular collage?
27th April 2016, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

hello, sir, I have completed my 1st year ba from north Bengal university, so can I be directly be admitted in 2nd year ba in ignou,
I need the possible recuire ment procedure form directly seeking admission in ignou in west Bengal Centre, and all the document required for it.
1st October 2016, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

I have passed my ma in political science and now wanna do ma in history through IGNOU, is it possible for me to apply for BA final year directly??? Pls answer as soon as possible..
11th November 2016, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 2nd year. I have done 1st Year from university of Delhi
16th June 2017, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission to direct second year in B.A. after completing diploma in mechanical engg.?
20th September 2017, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

I have completed first year bcom from shivaji University kolhapur, but now want to complete b.com from Mumbai University. As I am also doing CA can I directly take admission in second year through correspondence?
21st May 2018, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

If I failed in b.com hons 1st year from SOL DU then can I got admission at IGNOU in 2nd year?
If not then please suggest me any option of this problem, I don't want to waste my year. :-(
9th August 2018, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Good afternoon sir, I want admission in boom 2nd year but my 5 subjects were back in 1st Year so can I get admission in bcom 2nd Year I did 1st year from bamu university. Sir please give me admission in bcom 2nd year it's my humble request to you please help me.
25th October 2021, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in B.Com second year. Please tell us what to do...
28th March 2022, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

I want degree second year addmission in regular
14th August 2022, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

I completed my 12 th. I want to take admission direct in 3 rd year in Bcom. So how to do can u tell me plzz sir. %uD83D%uDE0A
4th January 2023, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I go directly for the 2nd year B.com after 12th pass
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?