26th August 2015, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get direct admission to 2nd year diploma course if I am dropped out from 12th?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am shraddha. i passed 12th bifocal with technical subject. n i got admission in 1 st yr of computer engg. bt i got 2 yr drop. n nw i want to take admission in civil diploma.. can i get direct 2nd yr admission in diploma?? which document are required?? n what is age criteria for taking admission through dte.

Related Questions:
  1. What is better, Diploma or 12th? What are the advantages of doing diploma+degree over 12th+degree? Does IIT offer direct 2nd year entry to diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What to do after passing 12th for direct admission in diploma 2nd year?
  3. Can I get direct admission to 2nd year diploma in Mumbai after diploma in Electronics?
  4. How to get admission direct 2nd year of B.E after passing diploma in IT with 73%?
  5. Direct admission in 2nd year after Petrochemical Diploma?
  6. Can I get direct admission in 12th class after completing diploma 1st and 2nd year
  7. Am I eligible to get direct admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed 12th NIOS?
  8. Admission in 2nd year diploma after completing 12th with PCM?
  9. Where can I get admission in direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI with 73% in Mechanical Engineering
  10. How to get admission in B.E after doing diploma 3 years course? Any entrance exam which I have to answer? Can I get direct admission to B.E 2nd year?
  11. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma after completing my HSC Electronics? Procedure and the colleges?
  12. Admission to direct 2nd year after diploma? Marks required for admission?
  13. After diploma can I get admission in direct 2nd year? How many marks are required for admission?
  14. Possible to get direct admission in 2nd year after diploma in E&TC?
  15. Syllabus of B.Tech entrance after Polytechnic course completion?
  16. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Can I get Direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year if score good marks in first 2 years of Diploma in Electronics Engineering and escape 3rd year?
  18. Can I get direct 2nd year post SSC diploma admission in VJTI in mechanical branch after passing 12th science?
28th August 2015, 08:06 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get direct admission to 2nd year diploma course if I am dropped out from 12th?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot get direct admission to second year of diploma course if you have dropped out from 12th. There is no lateral entry scheme in diploma. You need to pursue the entire 3 years of diploma course starting from the first year. However, you can reduce the number of years by taking up correspondence/part time diploma course.
28th August 2015, 02:01 PM
dinesh the king

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get direct admission to 2nd year diploma course if I am dropped out from 12th?

No mam,There is no possibility for you to get into directly 2nd year as you want to go for civil.If you want to join in civil you should your journey from the first i.e,first year of diploma and the age required for this should not be more than 26.so,now you to apply for entrance exams like JEXPO,CEEP,etc,and you need to qualify in those exams to enter into diploma courses
29th August 2015, 05:14 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

I am sorry to say you this but admission 2nd year of Diploma is not possible just because you are a Class 12 Student.
You must prepare for the Entrance Examination for the Polytechnic Courses and once you are able to crack the Entrance Examination you will be provided admission to the Polytechnic Courses.
So prepare for the Entrance Examination from now on.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?