23rd April 2012, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

How to get direct admission for MBBS course?

i want to take direct admission in mbbs.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take direct admission in MBBS college with less fee structure?
  2. Medical colleges in Haryana in which I can get direct admission for MBBS course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  3. How should I get a job after doing BSc(CBZ) 2nd year?
  4. How may I get the direct admission in AMU for MBBS course? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same?
  5. Can I get direct admission to study MBBS 2nd year after completing BAMS?
  6. Direct admission in top 20 private MBBS colleges in Maharashtra?
  7. MBBS colleges in Delhi providing direct admission with low fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which is a good college of MBBS for me? How much percentage is required for direct admission?
  9. What are the formalities to get direct admission in MBBS course after passing 12th?
  10. Direct admission in AMU for MBBS? What is the procedure and the total fee structure?
  11. How to get direct admission in 2nd year MBBS degree course? What is the fee structure for it?
  12. What is the fee to take admission in MBBS?
  13. Minimum fee structure required for direct admission in MBBS course in India?
  14. Can a candidate with 85%(PCB) marks in 12th CBSE board, get direct admission in MBBS without UP-PMT entrance exam?
  15. Minimum donation and fee required to get a chance in MBBS private college for direct admission?
  16. What is the fees for admission in MBBS and BDS courses?
  17. Can I get admission to study MBBS in any Government college without any entrance exam? Fee structure of MBBS in a Private college? Will I get permanent job after completing MBBS?
  18. Cutoff marks required in Manipal MBBS entrance exam to get admission? Total fee expenses for direct admission? -- [New]
23rd April 2012, 11:44 AM
santhosh.kpv

Default Re: How to get direct admission for MBBS course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to take direct admission in mbbs.
dear student,

You have only one option for getting direct admission is Management Quota.

For that you have to pay donation more than 25 Lacks.

All the best.
1st June 2012, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

How much money is required for direct admission to BDS 1ST Yr.
3rd June 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

i have secured 50 marks in c.e.t pcb so this marks are sufficient for mbbs?
11th July 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

I have get Medical cut off 70% marks in HSC 2, so this marks get MBBS direct seat without donation only fees? Any collesges there?
27th March 2014, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

sir,manage ment quota se mbbs course karne par compleate 5 ,1/2years ki donation fee and tution fee kitni padegi.
13th July 2014, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir management quota se sabse kam donation par kahan se ho jayega plz and.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?