21st February 2011, 08:03 PM
Abhay kumar sinha

MBBS colleges in Delhi providing direct admission with low fee structure?

Can you tell me the names the college in delhi which give direct admission in mbbs.In low fee.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get direct admission with low fee structure to study MBBS/BDS in AMU, Jamia Hamdard or in any college of Delhi?
  2. Any MBBS college providing MBBS course with low fee structure?
  3. List of good colleges with low fee structure which offer MBBS in Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka?
  4. How to take direct admission in MBBS college with less fee structure?
  5. How to do MBBS in private section which offer direct admission? What is the fee structure?
  6. List of colleges to do science graduation with low fee structure in Delhi
  7. List of the government colleges providing MBBS course in Haryana? How to get admission and fee structure details?
  8. How to take admission in MBBS in low fee structure college in UP?
  9. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of MBBS course in AIIMS,Delhi?
  10. What's the fee structure and admission procedure for MBBS course in AIIMS (delhi)?
  11. List of MBA colleges with good placement facilities and low fee structure in Delhi? -- [New]
  12. How to get direct admission in 2nd year MBBS degree course? What is the fee structure for it?
  13. MBBS colleges in Tamilnadu with low fee structure and no donation?
  14. How may I get the direct admission in AMU for MBBS course? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same?
  15. Names of the MBA colleges having low fee structure?
  16. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?
  17. List and fee structure of colleges providing MBBS in Electronic college in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? From where to get the forms?
  18. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
1st March 2011, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MBBS colleges in Delhi providing direct admission with low fee structure?

MBBS colleges in Delhi providing direct admission with low fee structure
3rd March 2011, 09:52 PM
wagle
Senior Member+

Default Re: MBBS colleges in Delhi providing direct admission with low fee structure?

Lady Hardinge Medical College

Maulana Azad Medical College

University College Of Medical Sciences

All India Institute of Medical Sciences

Faculty of Medical Sciences

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University

Vardhman Mahavir Medical College

Popular Cities: New Delhi

The candidates who are interested in taking admission in these colleges have to appear for an entrance test. Some of the colleges under take their own entrance test at both national as well as state level. There are some colleges that directly under takes admission after assessing the marks obtained in the Higher Secondary Examination.
5th March 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

please i need the information about the fees structure in collegeslike CMC Vellore, ST.Johns, annamalai university, KLE MEDICAL COLLEGE
13th March 2011, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission for mbbs directly with lowest fee structures in any highly ranked colleges
18th March 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Name any private medical colleges which have minimum fee structure of 2.5 lakh per annum for mbbs.?
21st March 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

medical college in india seeking direct addmission in mbbs with low fees structure
7th April 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the name of medical college in delhi to get direct admission without any entrance test on the basis of marks in 12th examination
12th April 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

yaar koi to bata do ki pure india me sabse kam fee structure kis medical college ka hai MBBS k liye . koi to bata do plz plz........... my email id is [email protected]

plz contact me if any body know my question's answer
23rd April 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the name of medical college in delhi and anywhere to get direct admission without any entrance test on the basis of marks in 12th examination reply on my id [email protected]
12th May 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am varun from uttar pradesh
i am a SC candidate i have attempted every medical exam of delhi region as well as other exams also but i have not been able to clear the preliminary exams of delhi ....please can you help me sir to get admission in delhi region.
14th May 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

I am interested in direct admission to Maulana Azad Medical College. How do i go about it
15th May 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: MBBS colleges in Delhi providing direct admission with low fee structure?

sir i m from u.p may i take direct admission in molana azad medical college. or any other college in delhi region . plz replyb me in my id is <[email protected]>
27th May 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

i need to take admission in delhi university of mbbs reputed college
give some information about college for direct admission process
27th May 2011, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me,,,,,,,,, mbbs ke liye sabse kum fees kis college mein lete hai with its fees structure..plzzzzzzzzzzzzz,,,,,,,,,my id is [email protected]
28th May 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

same ques bt no ans yet koi to bta [email protected]
3rd June 2011, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

mbbs college in delhi ki fees per year kitni hai,,,,,,,,direct admission means iske liye koi test nahi hai,,,,,,,,plz tell me.......my id is [email protected]
4th June 2011, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

can i get direct admission in mbbs or bds?? in any good college of delhi. i hav got 75% in 12th
4th June 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plz tell me,,,,,,,,, mbbs ke liye sabse kum fees kis college mein lete hai with its fees structure..plzzzzzzzzzzzzz,,,,,,,,,my id is [email protected]
plz koi to bta de yar,,,,,,,,,,
8th June 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

I have comleted my 10th class from CBSE delhi in 2005 and now i m 12th class student from U.P. board now my age is 21 years but want to get admission in delhi medical colleg to get MBBS degree. M i eligible to take admission plz tell me sir on my e-mail id [email protected]
9th June 2011, 01:15 PM
pankj

Post Re: MBBS colleges in Delhi providing direct admission with low fee structure?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;427796]please i need the information about the fees structure in collegeslike CMC Vellore, ST.Johns, annamalai university, KLE MEDICAL COLLEGE[/QUOui
hiiiiiiiiiii
12th June 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

plz send me all diteail with carect fee and admision rulls and time
14th June 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

MBBS College in delhi proving direct admission with low fee structure
15th June 2011, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

how to get direct admission in MBBS in delhi at low cost?
17th June 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i've got 3348 rank in general category in UPCPMT 2011. can i get admission in any semi-private or private colleges of UP.
if yes , kilndly send me the details and fee structure of the colleges at my id [email protected]..
thank you.
8th July 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

For admission in MBBS and BDS in any Top private college of India through very affordable management quota, Kindly tell us your details and contact us at: [email protected]
8th July 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

For those candidates seeking admissions for MBBS and BDS in any top private college of India, Kindly tell us your details and contact us at : [email protected]
8th July 2011, 03:11 PM
help_admission

For those candidates seeking admissions for MBBS and BDS in any top private college of India, Kindly tell us your details and contact us at : [email protected]
11th July 2011, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

MBA COLLEGES IN DELHI WITH LOW FEE STRUCTURE...
sir mere ko mba sales and marketing se karna hai plz koi reputated college bta do delhi me jiska fee structure bhut kam ho 60,000 tk me mera mba complete ho jaye...

sir plzzzz mere ko jaldi se bta dena.... plzzzz help me..
meri email id pe mail send kar dena...
[email protected]..
24th July 2011, 03:42 AM
Unregistered

SIR,
PLZZZZZZZZZ TELL ME THE COLLEGES FOR MBBS IN WHICH I CAN GET ADMISSION AT LOW FEE STRUCTURE ON THE BASIS OF CLASS 12TH MARKS AND I DNT HAVE TO APPEAR FOR ANY ENTRANCE EXAM .RPLY ME FAST ON MY ID [email protected]
3rd August 2011, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
medical college in india seeking direct addmission in mbbs with low fees structure
i want direct admission in this college
3rd August 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
I am interested in direct admission to Maulana Azad Medical College. How do i go about it
what is the procesor to take direct admission in this college
6th August 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

sir i want direct admission in m.b.b.s in delhi in low package please help me my id is [email protected]
1st September 2011, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to take direct admission in mbbs on the basis of 12th and mharashtra cet. so please tell me the fee structure and admission process in delhi private medical .colleges. reply me in [email protected]
7th September 2011, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, Is there any College in India at present, where i can take direct admission in MBBS for the session 2011-2012 without wasting a year?
If it is so, please email me in [email protected]
Please provide the details of its fee structure & donation if needed to get admitted.
Thanking You.
7th September 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, Is there any College in India at present, where i can take direct admission in MBBS for the session 2011-2012 without wasting a year?
If it is so, please email me in [email protected]
Please provide the details of its fee structure & donation if needed to get admitted.
Thanking You.
10th September 2011, 08:42 AM
prasanna dave

Quote:
i want to mbbs college direct admission in jndia
2nd October 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

respect sur,

please tell me about low fee structure of any medical college with donation on my id [email protected]

thankyou
16th October 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
I have completed my BBA recently now i want direct admission in MBA(HR) from any reputed university in delhi is it possible or not please reply me in my email id [email protected]
5th November 2011, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

sir i m pursuing bsc from delhi university i have sc certificate nd i want direct admission in MBBS and BDS in any college so plz suggest me any colleges
5th November 2011, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

sir i m pursuing bsc from delhi university i have sc certificate nd i want direct admission in MBBS and BDS in any college so plz suggest me any colleges

e mail [email protected]
15th November 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Default MBBS colleges in Delhi/India providing direct admission with low fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
all the govt. Medical college across india charge very low fee (3000 - 10,000) per year including delhi colleges. You just need to work harder to get through the entrance i.e. Aipmt/state pmt etc.
29th December 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

;Admission fees for hole course of MBBS in Banglore (GOVERNMENT OR PRIVATE Collages both) my ID :[email protected]
20th January 2012, 11:02 PM
ash.sahu1

Sir i got 86%marks in 10th std and 70%marks in 12std
I have complete bsc nursing from RUHS JAIPUR
Now i wanna take admission on low fees
Can i take admission
Quote:
Originally Posted by wagle View Post

The candidates who are interested in taking admission in these colleges have to appear for an entrance test. Some of the colleges under take their own entrance test at both national as well as state level. There are some colleges that directly under takes admission after assessing the marks obtained in the Higher Secondary Examination.
25th January 2012, 11:35 AM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hello dear

The candidates who are interested in taking admission in these colleges have to appear for an entrance test. Some of the colleges under take their own entrance test at both national as well as state level. There are some colleges that directly under takes admission after assessing the marks obtained in the Higher Secondary Examination...
thank you
25th January 2012, 05:56 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

DEAR FRIEND,
There are so many colleges for MBA which offer low fee structure

You can go through these colleges :

Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences Mandya, India

Al-Ameen Medical College Bijapur, India

Amala Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS) Thrissur, India

Amrita Institute of Medical Science (AIMS) Kochi, India

Azeezia Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Kollam, India

Basaveshwara Medical College & Hospital Chitradurga, India

Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Sangli, India

Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Pune, India

Christian Medical College (CMC) Ludhiana, India

Christian Medical College (CMC-Vellore) Vellore, India

Dayanand Medical College & Hospital (DMCH) Ludhiana, India

Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Medical College (BRAMC) Bangalore, India

Eras Lucknow Medical College (ELMC) Lucknow, India
25th January 2012, 07:45 PM
pnt0

DEAR FRIEND,
There are so many colleges for MBA which offer low fee structure

You can go through these colleges :

Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences Mandya, India

Al-Ameen Medical College Bijapur, India

Amala Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS) Thrissur, India

Amrita Institute of Medical Science (AIMS) Kochi, India

Azeezia Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Kollam, India

Basaveshwara Medical College & Hospital Chitradurga, India

Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Sangli, India

Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Pune, India

Christian Medical College (CMC) Ludhiana, India

Christian Medical College (CMC-Vellore) Vellore, India

Dayanand Medical College & Hospital (DMCH) Ludhiana, India

Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Medical College (BRAMC) Bangalore, India

Eras Lucknow Medical College (ELMC) Lucknow, India
28th January 2012, 01:04 PM
sumit2413mittal

2012-2013 MBBS MD MS ADMISSIONS

Please contact for Booking your MBBS/MD/MS/BDS/MDS Seats for coming session.

100% refund if selected on merit basis in government colleges.

All Over India Private Medical Colleges.

we can work on post dated cheques also if you feel any insecurity of amount.

Note : we are a registered company in delhi having 11 years old registeration so no fraud can be done with you.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MBBS MD MS QUOTA MANAGEMENT POST.jpg
Views:	2724
Size:	93.1 KB
ID:	74079   Click image for larger version

Name:	SUMIT.jpg
Views:	1109
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	74081  
3rd February 2012, 11:56 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhay kumar sinha View Post
Can you tell me the names the college in delhi which give direct admission in mbbs.In low fee.
HI,
For admissions in top college you have to qualify the entrance exam..
Without entrance exam you can take admission in private medical college under management quota..
For this you have to pay 4,50,000-6,50,000 rs per year..

If you want to take admissions in top college then you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> A.I.P.M.T
> A.I.I.M.S
> I.P UNIVERSITY
> DELHI-P.M.T
etc
4th February 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

i wat to tke admn dis y.so, plzsuggest me. mob-9934456537,9401383041. [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?