2nd February 2010, 02:55 PM
Kanagaraj

How to get e-books for all government exams?

I NEED E-BOOKS FOR ALL GOVERMENT EXAMS...
HOW CAN I GET IT IN THROUGH INTERNET...
ONCE IF YOU KNOW THEN PLEASE MAIL ME...
MY MAIL ID IS
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>

YOURS...

R.S.Kanagaraj...

Related Questions:
  1. Books to be referred for government job exams?
  2. Syllabus for Polytechnic entrance examinations?
  3. List of books to refer for government exams after completion of B.E Civil engineering? -- [New]
  4. What kind of Government Jobs that I can go for after completion of BE in the year of 2011? Reference Books to prepare for these Exams?
  5. How to prepare for government recruitment exams? List of books can be referred for preparation
  6. Books to be referred to prepare for various government exams through computer science branch?
  7. Books for central government exams?
  8. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  9. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  10. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  12. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  13. List of books to be referred for IIM and GATE exams preparation?
  14. Books for preparation of government Group exams which are useful for aptitude verbal and non verbal as well?
  15. Date of the government exams for which I can appear after finishing B.E ECE? What are the types of government exams?
  16. How to get e-books for all government exams?
  17. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  18. Do we need to go for coaching for getting Civil government jobs?
22nd May 2011, 07:35 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: How to get e-books for all government exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanagaraj View Post
I NEED E-BOOKS FOR ALL GOVERMENT EXAMS...
HOW CAN I GET IT IN THROUGH INTERNET...
ONCE IF YOU KNOW THEN PLEASE MAIL ME...
MY MAIL ID IS
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>

YOURS...

R.S.Kanagaraj...
Dear friend you can downloaded books from internet to these websites..........

http://www.tcyonline.com/exam-preparation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?