14th May 2012, 03:59 AM
Unregistered

How to get good score in Diploma in EEE? Which subjects should I read for this?

sir,how would i get good score in diploma eee in wat way i should read the my subjets .

14th May 2012, 11:26 AM
k.hemanth
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to get good score in Diploma in EEE? Which subjects should I read for this?

good question.............1st read to improve your subject...dnt read for the sake of marks...................eee subjects are sm wat interesting so start from basic and improve your subject by reading good reference books......al the best
17th July 2012, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get good score in Diploma in EEE? Which subjects should I read for this?

jobs after EEE in diploma

jobs after eee in diploma
18th July 2012, 03:32 PM
archanagalenka

[FONT=Calibri] 
[/FONT][SIZE=3][/SIZE][SIZE=3][SIZE=3]How to Score Good Marks[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/SIZE]
Create a positive attitude
Attend a class regularly
Set goals for yourself -
Do homework daily
Ask for help when you need it
Manage your time effectively
Always Review
Develop test smarts
Know your personal learning style

[FONT=Calibri][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]AFTER DIPLOMA IN EEE

[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]You can apply for the B.Tech course after completing diploma in engineering. You can apply for engineering course on the basis of lateral entry scheme. The minimum percentage of marks required to appear in this exam is 60%. You should attend the lateral entry entrance examination as part of admission. If you obtain a good score in this entrance examination, you can apply for B.Tech in reputed engineering colleges. You can directly join the second year of engineering through lateral entry scheme.

[SIZE=4]OR
[/SIZE]Government jobs after the Diploma in EEE:

EEE students which have the knowledge about the electrical, computer software, hardware so they can get the job post in the software companies of the IT and Technical departments...

For the job posts in the Government departments you have to write the entrance exam which have under the government departments like UPSC, SSC, Bank, Railways , Defense etc..

Job posts under these departments are like:

>> Defense services like Indian airforce, Indian army, Indian navy etc...through the CDS entrance exam conducted under the UPSC departments
>> BSNL job posts Junior telecom Officer through the JTO exam.
>> INdian railways job posts in the technical sectors of the GRoup A through the Civil service exam under the UPSC
>> CIvil services like iAS, IPS etc through the civil service exam under the UPSC.
>> Government companies job for which entrance exam has been conducted by the own departments like:
[SIZE=1]ISRO
DRDO
BHEL
IOCL
ONGC
NTPC
POWER GRID
SAIL
GAIL
MTNL etc..
[/SIZE]
so you can apply for the job posts in these companies and you can get these job posts by qualify the entrance exam and the interview conducted by the own departments..

You can get the jobs recruitment in your email id by register in these sites like:

www.fresherworld.com
www.timesjobs.com
www.shine.com
www.naukri.com etc..

Thank you!
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri][/FONT]
15th February 2013, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get b.tch in gate for a diploma holder? Please send answer to [email protected].
2nd June 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

sir my name vinod i am joining deploma which group better sir my caste s.c please cal me this num 7386816081 my family very poor sir pls help me.
19th July 2013, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

please help me sir please sir. ma dady chanipoyaru. naku chaduvu kovalani vundi. please help cheyandi. sir ma vuru kadiri. anantapur distic dr no:1-1128-4 please help me sir please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?