8th November 2011, 10:14 PM
Posts: n/a

Is there any college from where I can complete my diploma in EEE?

i have left my diploma in EEE in 5th semester in 2007 so is there any way by which i can continue that course in another institute and comlete that course by correspondence or regular and have my diploma certificate..........plz tell me soon

29th June 2012, 12:40 AM
Senior Member+
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: siddipet
Posts: 653
Default Re: Is there any college from where I can complete my diploma in EEE?

Dear friend,

You can get admission in following colleges for diploma in electrical engineering.

-->>Alagappa chettiar college of engineering and technology.

-->>Anna university college of engineering.

-->>Bharath institute of science and technology

-->>Kalasalingam university tamilanadu

-->>P.S.N.A college of engineering and technology

-->>Vellore institute of technology

-->>Sathyabhama university chennai.

All the best..................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How to complete Diploma in EEE through Correspondence? Colleges offering this course in Correspondence? 16 13th June 2014 10:13 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: