26th July 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Percentage needed to settle in a good government job after B.Tech EEE?

sir i am studing B.tech 2nd year of eee........ i want to setile in good government job.......... how much % i have to score for that........

3rd September 2011, 02:22 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Percentage needed to settle in a good government job after B.Tech EEE?

You should maintain atleast an aggregate of 65% if you want to get in to government sector like
NTPC,ONGC,ISRO,APTRANSCO,APJENCO,BHEL.
4th September 2011, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage needed to settle in a good government job after B.Tech EEE?

how a eee student should get ready for government job
5th September 2011, 12:18 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of B.tech in EEE stream you want to go for govt. jobs..
So, you can go for it.. Because govt. jobs are more secure , more comfortable than any other jobs.

To apply for a govt. job , you must have 60% aggregate in graduation at least..
And your age should be less than 30 years if you are from general category..
For SC/ST the upper age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC the upper age relaxation is 3 years..

So, try to secure a good percentage of marks in graduation..
All the best..
5th September 2011, 12:29 PM

To go for the government job your percentage will be around 75. But you must very strong in your core papers..
10th September 2011, 12:51 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

some of govt jobs require 60% and some require 65%
and see these advertisements of various psu's
it will help you to know the eligibility criteria of some psu's are
Attached Files
File Type: pdf HAL ADVERTISEMENT.pdf(111.7 KB, 185 views)
File Type: pdf GAIL ADVERTISEMENT.pdf(235.0 KB, 249 views)
File Type: pdf EIL ADVERTISEMENT.pdf(484.0 KB, 120 views)
File Type: pdf ECIL.pdf(182.3 KB, 144 views)
23rd October 2011, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

is 60% enough for government jobs
30th October 2011, 03:48 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) students are concerned with the generation, distribution, & use of electrical power & power control & instrumentation processing of the formation in the fields of communication & control system ..

Electrical engineers are integrally involved with the generation, distribution, and electromechanical use of electric power.

Future Scope :-

EEE students can pursue careers in various field mention below...
Power house units,

Power transmitter station,

communications,

computers,

electronics,

robotics,

bio medical electronics and signal processing,

transportation,

industrial process control,

energy operation and distribution,

and electro-mechanical energy conversion.

All software companies and etc....

List of various core Organization where EEE students can settle :-
NTPC
NHPC
BHEL
DVC
CIL
BSNL
GAIL
SAIL
ONGC
30th October 2011, 04:13 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Electrical Engineering is a Core Subject. It has too many job opportunites.
1) you can get job in any Industry or Factory because every factory needs electrical engineer.
2) you can get job as a lectrurar in diploma or degree college
3) you can sit in exams like IAS, IES, CDS, UPSC etc.
Best of Luck.
12th December 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

in govt sectors below 60% in btech prefered or not
20th January 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

how much % the bhel requires........
12th May 2012, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Sir,this is anjali,persuing BT 3rd year eee,how much percentage have to maintain to settle with govt job??how to prepare to face written test&an interviw plz suggest me by u r valuable views...
15th August 2012, 03:51 PM
samatha89
Member+

To apply for a govt. job , you must have 60% aggregate in graduation at least..
And your age should be less than 30 years if you are from general category..
For SC/ST the upper age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC the upper age relaxation is 3 years..
15th August 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

sir,myself yaman,persuing B.tech 3rd year eee,can we apply for job
26th July 2013, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed my b.tech with 60 percentage.I can apply to bhel exam sir
3rd September 2013, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Can EEE student apply for JE in MAHADISCOM?
15th September 2013, 06:22 PM
A.prashanth yadav

DEAR FRIEND

If you are interested in government job, you will have to qualify certain types of Entrance Exams conducted on state as well as on national level.
If you have done B.Tech in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, than I would suggest you to write Engineering Service Exam, conducted by Union Public Service Commission. For this examination, you need to be within the age limit of 21-30 years.
Apart from this exam, you may also appear for entrance examinations conducted by state level Public Service Commissions, Railway Recruitment Board of your state etc.
For any of these examinations, there is no percentage criteria and so is for most of the jobs in the public sectors.

Future Scope :-

EEE students can pursue careers in various field mention below...
Power house units,

Power transmitter station,

communications,

computers,

electronics,

robotics,

bio medical electronics and signal processing,

transportation,

industrial process control,

energy operation and distribution,

and electro-mechanical energy conversion.

All software companies and etc....

List of various core Organization where EEE students can settle :-
NTPC
NHPC
BHEL
DVC
CIL
BSNL
GAIL
SAIL
ONGC

best of luck...................
11th October 2013, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

thank u............Mr....thank u.but i want to get a job in air force.I am studing 4-1 now.Upto to now I have 67.2%..........4-1 runing now.IS THERE ANY WAY TO ME TO GET A JOB IN INDIAN AIR FORCE..........I am from EEE department.
YOUR words r very essential to me...........I AM waiting ...............please SIR/MAM..........THANKYOU........
25th September 2014, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

I have 65% in BE(EEE) ,but my SSLC is 58% & PUC is 53%. I belong to SC category. Am I eligible for BHEL??? Please reply, I'm tensed...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?