1st February 2012, 09:34 PM
abinan999

How to score good marks in OCES exam? I am studying B.E EEE

I am studying BE(EEE),i want to score good marks in oces exam(BARC).I dont know the syllabus and how do prepare for that..please give suggestion

Related Questions:
  1. How should I prepare for GATE? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year in EEE
  2. What are my chances to get admission in decent USA university after completing B.Tech in EEE with 60%? What will be a good GRE score?
  3. How can I apply for BARC and OCES? What is the selection procedure for BARC? I am studying final year B.E in mechanical engineering
  4. Books to be referred to score good marks in CET exam?
  5. Detailed syllabus for OCES chemistry entrance exam?
  6. What is the detailed syllabus for OCES chemistry entrance exam?
  7. Can I score good marks in EAMCET if having good command on NCERT Books?
  8. How can I prepare to score maximum marks in GATE?
  9. Cutoff marks required in TANCET(EEE) to study in Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madurai? Suitable books and tips for preparation?
  10. Important chapters of Mathematics, Geography, History, Chemistry and Physics for 10th ICSE Board exams?
  11. How to score good marks in board exam? I am studying in 12th standard in Maharashtra State board -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the scope of EEE in Army in Technical? I am studying 2nd year EEE in AP
  13. Which group should I choose in English after completing 66% marks in inter? How much should I score in EAMCET?
  14. How useful is GATE score? I am studying B.E EC
  15. Procedure to do MS after B.Pharm abroad? How to manage the overall expense?
  16. Is it possible to score full marks in Mathematics of 12th WBCHSE Board exam? -- [New]
  17. How can I prepare to score good marks in CLAT? Tips for preparation?
  18. Which are the best M.Tech colleges in which I can get after scoring 19.33 marks in GATE?
15th December 2017, 07:22 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to score good marks in OCES exam? I am studying B.E EEE

Getting selected through OCSE exam is a two step process. First of all you have to score good marks in the written examination. The syllabus for the written exam is same as that of GATE examination. You should focus on selected scoring subjects rather than whole subjects. The main subjects to be focused on are Mathematics, Control system, EEE, Electric machines, Transmission and distributions, generation of electricity, signal and system etc.
Follow the below given tips to score good marks:
Practice precious papers.
Make short notes on all important topics for revision in last hours.
Be regular in study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?