20th August 2013, 04:19 PM
M.sanjeevdharan

How to get a government job after completing diploma in civil engineering with 86%

I have completed diploma in civil engineering with 86%.., I need an government job. so give some suggestion sir....,

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after completing diploma in civil engineering with 86%
  2. Can I apply for government job after completing diploma in civil engineering from Assam University
  3. How to get a government job after completing diploma in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I get government job after completing diploma in civil engineering
  5. Can I apply for government job after completing diploma in civil engineering
  6. How to join a government job after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  7. what aer the government job openings in AP after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  8. Can I get a job in government sector after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  9. Is there any entrance exam to be answered to get a government job after doing diploma in civil engineering?
  10. How to get the government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Am I eligible for government job after completing diploma in Civil Engineering at the age of 27 years?
  12. What are the exams which will help to get a government job after completing civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. What is better Diploma after 10th or degree after 12th? -- [New]
  15. How to apply for government job in UP after passing diploma in civil engineering?
  16. How to get a government job after doing civil engineering diploma?
  17. How to get a government job after doing civil engineering diploma?
  18. How to join government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
15th January 2016, 07:56 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job after completing diploma in civil engineering with 86%

Being a diploma in Civil Engineering the government job options which you have on the basis of your educational qualification at this stage are as below :-

* You have the option of joining Indian Defense Services as an officer ( lieutenant ). For the same you will have to clear NDA ( National Defense Academy ) entrance examination. For details about the same you can log on to the link www.upscexam.com or www.upsc.gov.in.

* You have the option of becoming Junior Engineer in the Indian Railways. For the same you will need to clear RRB ( Railway Recruitment Board ) examination. Also for more details about the same examination you must visit its official website i.e; www.rrb.gov.in.

* You have the option of becoming lower divisional clerk in the government offices. For the same you need to clear SSC ( Service Selection Commission ) examination and for more details about the same you must refer to the link www.ssconline.nic.in.

There are much more job options which depends upon the vacancies. Also once you complete your graduation degree course you will have much more options in almost every field. But at this stage these are the best options.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?