28th November 2010, 07:39 AM
mohanab5civil

What are the exams which will help to get a government job after completing civil engineering?

I am a student doing 3rd year civil engineering , how can i prepare and what are all the exams that i could write to get government job or a job in a reputed company?

-mohana

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to get a government job while I am doing 3rd year B.E Civil Engineering course?
  2. How to get Government job after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  3. Eligibility for job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  4. How to get a job in government section after completing diploma in civil engineering
  5. Eligibility for applying job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for a Government job in the Civil Sector at Uttar Pradesh after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering from KSOU? -- [New]
  7. How to get Government job after completing Civil Engineering?
  8. What is the procedure followed to get a government job after completion of Civil Engineering?
  9. Government jobs available for Civil Engineer? Chances of getting job in Abroad?
  10. What are the competitive exams I need to prepare for to get the government job while doing my B.E final year civil engineering?
  11. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.E. Civil student?
  12. What are the jobs available in government sector for B.E Civil Engineering graduates?
  13. Which are the possible exams that I have to attend for government job after B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  14. How can I get a government job after passing B.E Civil Engineering? Which exams are conducted for civil engineering?
  15. How can I get government job after completing civil engineering?
  16. Details of entrance exams to get good Government job in Karnataka after Civil Engineering?
  17. How can I get a job in government sector? I am doing civil engineering
  18. List of government job exams?
29th November 2010, 04:26 PM
Jinu Alex

Default Re: What are the exams which will help to get a government job after completing civil engineering?

dear friend,
once you complete your graduation with good marks and with no history of arrears, you have the option of getting selected in the campus recruitments; which would help ypu in the initial stages.
but if you need a government job, then you got to write the union public service commission and the various commissions of respective states and then as per your marks, you would be alloted the post.
then you can also attend in the various government recruitments which are done depending upon the vacancies. but then you got to be alert to get all the informations related to these exams and recruitments.
so study hard, have an aim in life. and be determined to achieve it. and you would rock. God bless you.
15th December 2010, 08:07 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: What are the exams which will help to get a government job after completing civil engineering?

hello friend

you can get into some exams which well get you govt jobs if you have the age of 21 years

if you're 21 then your eligible for CSE

your eligible for IES

etc..,

all the best

!!~aditya~
5th February 2011, 11:10 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the exams which will help to get a government job after completing civil engineering?

Dear friend,

You can prepare for the IES exam ,conducted by the UPSC. By cracking this exam. you can avail a central govt engineering job.

Other than this, do some professional courses on designing courses e.g.CAD/CAM etc. These courses can enrich your career a lot.

All the best!!
27th March 2011, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

im doing my m.tech in environmental engineering,, i did B E in civil..
i want to take some exams, which exam should i take to get gov jobs??
28th March 2011, 04:39 AM
saswat1989
Senior Member+

Hi
For getting good government jobs you should go for IES and as a civil students you can also go from PSU jobs i.e government undertaking companies.
30th May 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

i want the links of all the sites like drdl, dmrl, bhel, sail, gail etc. Can anyone help in this matter?
31st May 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

hi,
i completed 3rd year
my ques is can i write service commission exams in this 4th year\
plz reply
20th June 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

now am doing my 3 rd year civil,can i eligible to write the service commision exam?
25th June 2011, 07:05 AM
Janelle

Post Re: What are the exams which will help to get a government job after completing civil engineering?

I feel so much hpiaepr now I understand all this. Thanks!
15th July 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

i want gov job how should i prepare for it
15th July 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

15th July 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

15th July 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

1st August 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the method of preparation for govt sectoe
23rd November 2011, 07:23 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

other than M.E & MBA COURSES available after B.E.- civil ebgineering are

1) Most important you can write UPSC examination for IAS,IPS,IFS,IRS...

2) Many government jobs are there in Engineering sectors like INDIAN OIL, NTPC, EIL, BHEL etc....

3) you can write GATE...
14th March 2012, 04:28 PM
kaveribiswas

you can get into some exams which well get you govt jobs if you have the age of 21 years

if you're 21 then your eligible for CSE

your eligible for IES

etc..,

Good luck............
15th February 2013, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i had five backlogs, and i cleared them all in two attempts. now i got good percentage in second year and doing well in 3rd uptill now....if i cleared 3rd and 4th with good percentage ..so am i elligible to seek goverment jobs?
16th June 2013, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

I'm studying diploma final year in civil, i'm 18 years old, am i elgible for UPSC exams
4th September 2013, 05:09 PM
raghavamaruthi

Dear friend,

You are definitely eligible for government jobs like RRB,APPSC if you maintain your percentage more than the minimum percentage required to apply a job.The minimum percentage may be 60%-70% depending up on the sector.So you must keep your confidence levels high in case of getting job.But for government jobs written test is also considered and then interview.So you have to consider these two things also.

Good luck.
2nd October 2013, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Hai,i am final year civil engineering student.if there is any job to apply now?
10th June 2014, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

I m the student of civil engineer i hv one back so is their is anh effect in my job n i m 2 nd sem all cleat vth one back clear
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?