20th April 2014, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for getting a government job in Uttar Pradesh after completing B.Com and M.Com?

What is the procedure to get a government job after completing b.com & m.com & does any entrance exam or any other things which is required for this government job in teaching field.... Please tell me in detail about this question & send it to my email & my email is ([email protected]) please send the detailed answer about this question as early as possible....

24th April 2014, 06:29 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the procedure for getting a government job in Uttar Pradesh after completing B.Com and M.Com?

You have been considered that you are complete your bachelor degree in B.Com ( bachelor in commerce) and also you have mentioned that you want to get a job in Uttar Pradesh and also you have mentioned that you want to get a government job in Uttar Pradesh. But you don't have mentioned any state in which you have belongs. Now I am going to clear your confusion about what you have questioned in the above forum which you will have big hope that you have the solution of your question which you have mentioned.

If you are belongs to the Uttar Pradesh state then you can apply the government job of Uttar Pradesh if you are not belongs to the Uttar Pradesh then you have to apply for the citizenship of Uttar Pradesh so that you can apply the government job in Uttar Pradesh.

As you have complete your bachelor degree then you can apply bank job with appearing in the IBPS examinations you can apply for IBPS exam after that do the preparation well after that you will get the job. So always be study well after that you will definitely get the job in your well position.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?