29th November 2010, 09:47 PM
Bharathi K

How to get a government job after completion of MBA(HRM) part time?

Hello,

I have completed B. Sc., Computer Science. And also currently doing my MBA(HRM) as part time in Anna University.

Could you please advice me to get into a government job, and what kind of job would suit my profile.

Thanks,
Bharathi K

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding Part Time Job Opportunities after completion of 10+2 with Commerce?
  2. Am I eligible for central government job after completion of 4 years part time diploma course?
  3. Are part time courses valid to apply for government jobs?
  4. Details of part time job in government sector for EEE student?
  5. Which type of part time course I need to get a job in the private banking sector? Is it possible for me to get the job after completion B.E CSE course?
  6. Can I do part time government teacher job with qualification B.Ed and M.Com?
  7. When I will get the government job after completion of graduation course? -- [New]
  8. Part time jobs in Hyderabad and Government Jobs for computer scienece engineers -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Part time job in Government sector for an OBC candidate who has secured 81.85% in H.S.?
  10. Can I apply for government job with my part time B.Tech?
  11. Can I do part-time diploma while working in a government job?
  12. What is the scope of part time BE after part time Diploma completion?
  13. Can I do part time Job along with B.Tech? Is this possible to continue my B.Tech course if I get Government Job?
  14. Can I do Engineering part time while working after completion of diploma?
  15. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  16. Government jobs are possible for Diploma holder pursuing part time BE?
  17. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  18. Am I eligible to get a government job in UP or any where in India? I have done diploma in mechanical engineering from IASE university through correspondence. Is part time diploma fro IASE university considered for government jobs?
29th November 2010, 11:47 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get a government job after completion of MBA(HRM) part time?

hi!

After completing MBA in Human Resource management you can seek employment in public and private sector industries, banking and financial institutions, corporate houses and multinational companies.

Personnel manager are also employed in services sector particularly IT companies who are dealing with huge number of employees now days. Big firms have their permanent personnel manager. But small companies hire services of Human Resources consultants.

Remuneration:
As a general MBA graduate, Personnel Manager gets Rs 20000 to Rs 30000 starting salary per month particularly in private sector. In public sector the pay scale is lower than that of private sector.
20th January 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

how could i get job & when, after completing my BE in computer science.
2nd March 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

can i apply for government job after completing Part time MBA from Symbiosis. I am B-tech from UPTU and currently having four year experience in telecom industry as a R.F.Enginner.
19th March 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I have done MBA in HR from IGNOU after that suggest me what kind of professional courses beneficial for me for getting good job in both public & private sector
8th August 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

i have done my MBA in regular in the year 2006.. i have an arrer in the last semester. is there any possibility to appear for the arrer now this year. is there any specific duration to compleat the full programm with the arrers.??
15th December 2011, 07:36 PM
tuntunia

After completing MBA in Human Resource management you can seek employment in public and private sector industries, banking and financial institutions, corporate houses and multinational companies.

Personnel manager are also employed in services sector particularly IT companies who are dealing with huge number of employees now days. Big firms have their permanent personnel manager. But small companies hire services of Human Resources consultants.

Remuneration:
As a general MBA graduate, Personnel Manager gets Rs 20000 to Rs 30000 starting salary per month particularly in private sector. In public sector the pay scale is lower than that of private sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?