24th May 2015, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Can I do part-time diploma while working in a government job?

My name pravin gajbhiye n I am doing a job in railway in electrical dept now I want to do poly diploma in electrical engg I have passed bsc- 1.my question is that can I do poly part-time diploma without attend classes? What would be the procedure followed for applying the part time diploma course?

25th May 2015, 07:33 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do part-time diploma while working in a government job?

Part time diploma courses are offered to those candidates who cannot join full time courses since they are employed.

The candidates can attend the classes in the evening after their office time.

Part time diploma courses will help candidates to move forward in their career, with the qualification they acquire.

Eligibility for Part Time Diploma course:

> The candidate should have passed the 10th grade

> Most of the institutions require the candidate to have secured minimum of 60 per cent marks for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry combined and 50 per cent marks for mathematics and 50 per cent marks for Physics and Chemistry put together.

> In the case of candidates from backward classes, they should have secured minimum of 55 per cent marks in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry combined and 55 per cent marks for mathematics alone and 50 per cent marks for Physics and Chemistry put together.

> Candidates from Scheduled caste and Scheduled Tribe should have secured a minimum of 35 per cent marks in Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics combined and a minimum of 35 per cent for mathematics alone and 35 per cent marks for Physics and chemistry combined.

However, to apply for Part-Time Diploma course, you just need to contact the Institute from where you wish to proceed with the course and get the relevant details about the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?