23rd July 2010, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

How to get a government job after doing M.A in Economics and PGDCA in computer science?

Dear sir, i want government job my qualification : MA ( ECONOMICS) and PGDCA ( COMPUTER CORSE) also i completed pls send ans my e mail id

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for a physically handicapped student to apply for government job after doing MA(Economics) and PGDCA course?
  2. Should I study PGDCA course after completing 3 years B.Sc(Computer Science)? Is there any entrance exam available to get admission in Kerala? Job opportunities on basis of this course?
  3. Detailed information and eligibility to study PGDCA course for B.Sc(Computer Science) candidate?
  4. Is PGDCA necessary for government job? In which government jobs PGDCA is preferred?
  5. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible to get government job opportunities after completion of M.Com PGDCA course?
  7. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  8. Which government jobs are available for me on the basis of B.Com and PGDCA? -- [New]
  9. Is PGDCA necessary after BCA to get government jobs? Which is more preferred in government organisations?
  10. How can I get a government job after B.E in computer science engineering
  11. Any chance to get a job in government/private sector? I have done PGDCA
  12. How can I get a government job or other job after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  13. Which is better among MCA from SMU or .net/php/oracle course after PGDCA? How to get good job after B.Sc.(Mathematics) and PGDCA?
  14. How to get a government job after doing B.E in computer science? What are the job opportunities?
  15. Information about B.Ed computer science in INGOU?
  16. Which is a better option available after PGDCA?
  17. How to get a government job after doing computer science and engineering?
  18. Is Economics Honours good for future if want to opt for government job? Level of difficulty of the course?
7th April 2011, 07:50 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job after doing M.A in Economics and PGDCA in computer science?

If You want to do govt job then you can appear in the NET exam.After clear it you are eligible to work as a lecturer in any govt recognized college.
28th April 2011, 04:58 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to get a government job after doing M.A in Economics and PGDCA in computer science?

In the exams conducted by UPSC

the most amazing job after IAS is

ISS(Indian Economical and statistical services )

this exam is specially designed for the Statistical maintainence of India

as UPSC decided it to maintain with the top know Brains of the Country

they conduct test for the same under the name of UPSC

this exam brings you good money

and great social status

along with all the other facilities provided by the govt

this is all about the govt jobs which you can do and also eligible

and you have a good scope to go into banking sector as yours is Economic field

the banking sector is also interested in you guys

so have a look at that side too.

Regards

~Aditya~
29th April 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a government job after doing M.A in Economics and PGDCA in computer science?

i m postgraduate in mathematics nd hv done PGDCA(2 yrs program frm govt polytechnic).plz tell me govt jobs in diff sectors either in state govt or in central govt....
3rd May 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

i have done bcom and done IATA foundation ,pursuing diploma in civil engeneering,planning to do MA in economics or certificate course in envirmental studies .......... for which course i chosse both through correpondence....... i want to work in a govt sector what are the options.
13th May 2011, 08:42 PM
rahulnath786

Dear Sir
I have completed Master of Business Economics and i want to do the examination of Indian Economics Services but i want to know how many times i can take the participation in this examination.I am an OBC candidate.Please guide me.

Thanks & Regard

Rahul Nath
8th June 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

How to get govt job in school after m.a. Economics and b.e.d
13th June 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

SIR IAM FINISH MA ECONOMICS IN YEAR OF 2007 I WANT TO GOVERNMENT JOB AND HOW TO GET GOVERNMENTS JOB.
20th June 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

How to get a government job after doing PGDCAand in computer science?
13th July 2011, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

hi i have done bsc.maths and now i am doing ma.economics.what are the career oportunities?
2nd August 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, i want government job my qualification : B.A.complete ( ENGLISH. PSYCHOLOGY,ECONOMICS) & PURSUING M.A.(ECONOMICS)AND WHAT ARE DOING AFTER M.A.(ECONOMICS) pls send ans my E-mail id [email protected]
8th August 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

recently i have completed PGDCA from kumnon university...so i want to know about the job regarding my profile???and how can i get it?????//
12th August 2011, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED M.A. IN HISTORY AND NOW I WANT A TEACHER JOB.
13th August 2011, 09:12 PM
neeraj kumar dhariwal

I am BCA & postgraduate Diploma in Computer Application PGDCA (Subharti University Meerut).please tell me govt jobs in diff sectors either in state govt or in central govt.
Neeraj kumar
Email [email protected]
28th September 2011, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

How to get a government job after completed both B.A.(Economics) & PGDCA ?
23rd October 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i m sonal desai doing B.A in economics. I want to do M.A in economics but i m confused...... Want to know which r jobs available after doin M.A . Give me d idea wat should i do after doing M.A in economics to get job in banks or somewhere else..plz help me. Send my answer on my email id : [email protected]
26th January 2012, 03:22 PM
drurv

IESS(Indian Economical and statistical services )
this exam is specially designed for the Statistical maintainence of India
as UPSC decided it to maintain with the top know Brains of the Country
they conduct test for the same under the name of UPSC
this exam brings you good money
and great social status
along with all the other facilities provided by the govt
this is all about the govt jobs which you can do and also eligible
and you have a good scope to go into banking sector as yours is Economic field.
11th July 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I am Sudipta Thakur from Assam, I was completing Hardware & Networking, DCA, PGDCA from Govt. recognised institute I am working in wipro Infotech since last 2007 5years exprience in IT sector Pls provide me the actual line to show my talent in govt. sector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?