22nd February 2013, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

How to get a government job in railway after completing diploma in CS?

i have successfully completed my diploma course in cs ...now i am trying for a government job in railway..which exams i sshould be supposed to try for..

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job in Indian Railway or Air Force after completing diploma in mechanical in government college in Latur?
  2. How can I find a job in railway sector after completion of my Diploma in ECE?
  3. Which Jobs I can apply in Railway being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Engineering with IT?
  4. How to get a job in government section after completing diploma in civil engineering
  5. Govt. jobs after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I apply for Railway Job after completing diploma in CS in correspondence?
  7. How to get Government job after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  8. How to apply for railway catering job after completing hotel management 3 years diploma?
  9. How to get the government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. How can I apply for Railway Job after completing B.Pharmacy?
  11. After completing diploma can I apply for government job?
  12. What should I do after completing diploma and degree in electrical engineering? Which is the best job in railway?
  13. How to get a government job after completing diploma in Loyola Polytechnic
  14. Am I eligible for railway job after completing diploma in aeronautical engineering
  15. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. What to do to get a government job after completing diploma in ECE with 60% marks?
  18. How to get Government job or fashion designer job after completing Textile processing diploma course? -- [New]
17th July 2013, 01:51 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job in railway after completing diploma in CS?

You can apply for the profile of Junior Engineer. Your age must be between 18 and 30 years in order to apply. Selection is made through written test and interview. Technical topics, GK, numerical ability, and mental ability are asked for the written exam. You can also try for assistant/apprentice job profiles.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?